Googie_RN_Rtd

Casual Mature UK Player Looking for UK or English Speaking Clan

8 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
22 posts
8,298 battles

Hi Shipmates, are there any friendly established UK Clans currently recruiting, ideally any ex-forces/Royal Navy ones?

I'm not the best player or do I profess to be, I play for fun and not for stats, I enjoy playing the game whether I win or lose, most of the time! In my defence I did also allow my (at the time) young Son to share the account at times (he has his own account now)

I'm often most active during the day, rather than peak times, so a clan that has daytime players would be a bonus. I like WG Games because of the fact you don't have to commit hours of time at once, so it suits my lifestyle, I'm able to play a match, go AFK do some chores, return and play another match and so on, which in-turn keeps she that must be obeyed happy also. Some days though I have more time to commit and it would be nice to play in Divisions with like minded player. I'm also looking to improve my game-play and welcome any help and constructive criticism. 

I've recently left a Clan for no bad reasons and I'm on Clan Cooldown for another 24 hours I think.

I've quite a fewTier X Ships in my port and I'm up for CB etc and have a mic with access to TS/Discord.

I'm an older player (52 this week) but hopefully that should have no [pun] bearing [/pun]

TIA

[EUROF]
Players
38 posts

Hello there!!

We are an european clan, 33 members currently, with guys from all over europe ( I m portuguese for instance) but with a lot of  british players, even if we might ending kicking them all due to brexit :)

We use discord and we are a fun orientated clan, even if we also do clan battles.

So, if you re interested check us ingame and contact us.

You will be most welcome

Alpha Tester
22 posts
8,298 battles

Thanks everyone, I appreciate all the offers and invites, I can't accept an invite until 21:50 GMT but I will check you all out, once again thank you.

[IVD]
Players
28 posts
3,563 battles

If you haven't chosen yet, could you keep IVD in mind as well? ;-)

At In Venatus Domus(in the gamer house) we have an active community and have a competitive yet friendly environment.

we have experienced players with over 4 years in wows who are able to help you improve your gameplay.

we play a lot of divisions, Clan battles and Naval battles.

If you are interested or have any more questions, feel free to join our Discord

Greetings,

Draco

[DIV-1]
Players
3 posts
591 battles

Hey! Here at Division 1 we are also not bothered about our stats and so on, we play for fun. We are also an active clan too, feel free to send a request in game, hope too see a notification from you soon.

Fair sea's Googie

Briggsey

Players
25 posts

AAA Clan Image 2.png

We are an international, laid back English speaking clan, looking for good humoured but active players to join us in clan battles, operations and divisions. We use Discord and our clan base is complete. Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and read the clan description after which you may apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Fruit_Loop or HMS_BlackPud if you are interested in joining us.