HMS_Visby_K31

Harder to hit DDs in 0.8.9 ?

5 comments in this topic

Players
5 posts
695 battles

Much harder to hit dds in 0.8.9 than 0.8.8 with AA off, or have I got worse - better dds all of a sudden.1
My experience in Ranger, how is it for you?

Players
148 posts
7,327 battles

you have gotten worse....i can still obliterate DDs with my CVs.....only had one in recent history who was smart enough to play with his speed to make me overshoot him a few times.....but even he ended to havars..... 

Players
5 posts
695 battles
Tanks for your reply
Ok, more training then, find it difficult to get a good angle if dds have AA off 
(plus no help from teammates regarding spotting). Have tried both Rockets and DB (CV is Ranger), 
a little unsure what is best considering Rockets aimtime vs DB "hit spread".
Have also used lower speed to try get a decent angle (Rockets), what do you recommend ?

[SB]
Players
106 posts
1,580 battles
On 10/28/2019 at 2:48 PM, HMS_Visby_K31 said:

Tanks for your reply
Ok, more training then, find it difficult to get a good angle if dds have AA off 
(plus no help from teammates regarding spotting). Have tried both Rockets and DB (CV is Ranger), 
a little unsure what is best considering Rockets aimtime vs DB "hit spread".
Have also used lower speed to try get a decent angle (Rockets), what do you recommend ?

If you really struggle, pop a fighter over the DD to spot him while you get in position for a good run. I prefer the rockets, they're more consistent.