Sign in to follow this  
DEL1VERATOR

Looking for a clan to farm resources with.

5 comments in this topic

[CKBK]
Players
6 posts
672 battles

As the title says, I'm looking for a clan for the benefits of steel and coal bonuses. I will play active and provide as much oil to the coffers as I can.

I can also provide a "ghetto unicum" teammate for divs but I like to be more lone wolfing at the moment.

I would prefer that both the steel and coal ports were maxed though.

You can just send the invites in game and I will join the first clan to meet my requirements.

If you need additional info, please feel free to hit me up ingame or forums.

Players
186 posts
12,329 battles

We are an international, laid back English speaking clan, looking for good humoured but active players to join us in clan battles, operations and divisions. We use Discord and our clan base is complete. Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and read the clan description after which you may apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Fruit_Loop or HMS_BlackPud if you are interested in joining us. Cheers Pud. If you do join us the first beer is on me!!!

[CKBK]
Players
6 posts
672 battles
31 minutes ago, Stronginthearms said:

We are an international, laid back English speaking clan, looking for good humoured but active players to join us in clan battles, operations and divisions. We use Discord and our clan base is complete. Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and read the clan description after which you may apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Fruit_Loop or HMS_BlackPud if you are interested in joining us. Cheers Pud. If you do join us the first beer is on me!!!

Application sent over.

Players
290 posts

Hi Del

AAA Clan Image 2.png

Sign in to follow this