You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Purnylla

Premium ships and credit earning bonus?

9 comments in this topic

[TSSSC]
Players
36 posts
1,419 battles

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Premium_ships

The wiki lists "More creditsCredits earned in each battle." as one of the bonuses of Premium Ships. However, when browsing through the available premium ships, I'm unable to find any ship that actually is advertised with a credit earning bonus. So I'm confused. Do premium ships come with a credit earning bonus, and if so, which ones do, and how do I recognize those who do?

Players
520 posts
1,850 battles
2 minuti fa, Purnylla ha scritto:

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Premium_ships

The wiki lists "More creditsCredits earned in each battle." as one of the bonuses of Premium Ships. However, when browsing through the available premium ships, I'm unable to find any ship that actually is advertised with a credit earning bonus. So I'm confused. Do premium ships come with a credit earning bonus, and if so, which ones do, and how do I recognize those who do?

All premium ships come with a secret earning bonus. WG however wants to keep those modifier values (which are different for every ship) secret, and I don't have anything wrong with that. Tho is not going to be a huge change is credit earning, it will just be better than with the regular ships.

[NWP]
Players
6,766 posts
7,580 battles

They dont disclose which ship has what kind of modifier, but Premiums do have it (except the TX premiums).

Missouri has the best one. And usually, the higher the better, so T9s are the best for earning credits.

• Cool 2

[TSSSC]
Players
36 posts
1,419 battles

So even my little Tier 2 Albany earns a bit more credits than the ordinary T2 ships?

• Cool 1

[DAVY]
Players
1,996 posts
10,848 battles

it should do, but exactly how much is unknown, what a lot of the prems have is also a permanant camo which gives bonuses...

[HOO]
Players
1,622 posts
3,165 battles

As already said, all premiums earn extra credits, but all the % modifiers are hidden, and they can be modified by camo's flags and prem time just like silver ships of course. I seem to remember the values for a few ships being tweaked a while back.

[-NFG-]
Players
197 posts
7,344 battles

In game, on the modules tab, is the following list of traits, which will vary slightly but is generally identical for most premiums:

shot-19_10.26_11_16.35-0330.jpg.18b18fa51421c79f93d7734b37f2500f.jpg

You can see this before purchase if the ship is selectable on the tech tree:

shot-19_10.26_11_18.32-0351.jpg.3c448b20f5c4c5d2905afc132a52f038.jpg

None of them tell you what the modifier is though.

But there are exceptions, notably Salem:

shot-19_10.26_11_16.54-0870.jpg.d275fefd72455471c8926047b6bda52f.jpg

You'll notice it's not listed here, but instead Salem gets half-price service...which is effectively 25% as it also gets a free T10 camo (-50%)

Players
4,630 posts
9,522 battles

When CB was tier 8, tier 8 premium ships got exactly 65% more credits compared to their tech tree counterparts.

When it was tier 7, premium ships got exactly 45% more credits compared to their tech tree counterparts.

At tier 10 they both get the same amount, as they should.

This is the closest I could figure out about any potential credit multiplier. It isn't even sure these are standard credit multipliers but why else would they have been here?

• Cool 3