Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Shadeshot

This bug is so annoying

17 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[_FK_]
Beta Tester
555 posts
11,329 battles

Are WG aware of this? Has anyone else had this?

Everytime i press a key use a skill or fire i get this annoying sign pop up.

 

image.thumb.png.63e8912631a4381afcb445655320a318.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,738 posts
11,549 battles

Hi all,

 

12 minutes ago, Shadeshot said:

Are WG aware of this? Has anyone else had this?

Everytime i press a key use a skill or fire i get this annoying sign pop up.

 

image.thumb.png.63e8912631a4381afcb445655320a318.png

 

It is a known bug connected to special cammo... the WG is aware of it...

 

 

Leo "Apollo11"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[_FK_]
Beta Tester
555 posts
11,329 battles

Atleast they are aware i only noticed it today, my god its annoying lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[_FK_]
Beta Tester
555 posts
11,329 battles

I mean for the team we had that game its quite accurate but still annoying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,639 posts
3,186 battles
10 hours ago, Shadeshot said:

Are WG aware of this? Has anyone else had this?

Everytime i press a key use a skill or fire i get this annoying sign pop up.

 

image.thumb.png.63e8912631a4381afcb445655320a318.png

Yes it's been mentioned on another thread, and seems to be connected to a mod you may have installed.

 

remove all mods and see if it still happens.

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
1,953 posts
6,262 battles

Have you tried activating Windows? :Smile_trollface:

 

In any case, check if there are any files (folders are okay) located in "res_mods" in the main folder of the World of Warships installation. If you find anything, just delete the files.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BOBS]
Beta Tester
425 posts
13,536 battles
3 hours ago, Fat_Maniac said:

Yes it's been mentioned on another thread, and seems to be connected to a mod you may have installed.

 

remove all mods and see if it still happens.

It is not mod related, it's a bug with the free space camo

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RONIN]
Beta Tester
1 post
8,372 battles

I had this bug in my Saint Louis with space camo, seemed to be tied to using the speedboost. 

 

No flames from the smokestack like it's missing a texture/animation. But only with speedboost active.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[_FK_]
Beta Tester
555 posts
11,329 battles
11 hours ago, Kartoffelmos said:

Have you tried activating Windows? :Smile_trollface:

 

In any case, check if there are any files (folders are okay) located in "res_mods" in the main folder of the World of Warships installation. If you find anything, just delete the files.

Not a major concern for me right now. :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[P-W-C]
Players
5,303 posts
28,846 battles
15 hours ago, Fat_Maniac said:

Yes it's been mentioned on another thread, and seems to be connected to a mod you may have installed.

 

remove all mods and see if it still happens.

It's connected to the space/bionic camo. 

@NothingButTheRain Because Pensa doesn't have speed boost. It happens only then. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UNICS]
Players
3,732 posts
14,613 battles

shot-19_10.27_19_28.27-0972.thumb.jpg.d34fb3ce2fdd443408e226dff9df6c87.jpg

shot-19_10.27_19_28.29-0523.thumb.jpg.c40c53990c9a16dbd206d710f7bee938.jpg

 

So, does the game decide what gets hit by the shells before impact?

 

First time I see this too. AP shells on a space cam cruiser, no mods. Small bug, but more interested about the hit mechanic...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[P-W-C]
Players
5,303 posts
28,846 battles
28 minutes ago, loppantorkel said:

shot-19_10.27_19_28.27-0972.thumb.jpg.d34fb3ce2fdd443408e226dff9df6c87.jpg

shot-19_10.27_19_28.29-0523.thumb.jpg.c40c53990c9a16dbd206d710f7bee938.jpg

 

So, does the game decide what gets hit by the shells before impact?

 

First time I see this too. AP shells on a space cam cruiser, no mods. Small bug, but more interested about the hit mechanic...

Nah he just activated the speed boost. My clanmate also had this on bionic camo.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4,728 posts
9,587 battles

Good thing I have the Scarab camo for my CM.

At least WoWS has a default texture instead of the client crashing outright like BF2 used to do when it was missing a texture :Smile-_tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Moderator
2,263 posts
7,500 battles

Yes it is a bug,

Yes WG knows about this,

Yes it happens everytime you use a consumable and/or fire when your ship has a specific camo.

Yes, It has been reported many times,

Yes It has been written in the forum many times,

 

All aside,

Please use bug report function in the customer support, and/or open topics about bugs in the "current update" section.

 

Have a Gd'day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×