Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Yamato_sama

Suggestion for improved minimap

5 comments in this topic

[OSWEG]
Players
24 posts
5,400 battles

Hi!

My recent experience in clan battles and ranked has given me an idea..  What if the you were able to ping the map/minimap like in Dota (where you can even draw upon the map). That way "capt" could easily explain where exactly to position teammates, call out where a dd is etc more accurately. I like the coordinate system but it lacks resolution, improve upon that is my idea.

Thanks

• Cool 1

[CAIN]
Players
3,432 posts
12,720 battles
18 minutes ago, Yamato_sama said:

Hi!

My recent experience in clan battles and ranked has given me an idea..  What if the you were able to ping the map/minimap like in Dota (where you can even draw upon the map). That way "capt" could easily explain where exactly to position teammates, call out where a dd is etc more accurately. I like the coordinate system but it lacks resolution, improve upon that is my idea.

Thanks

Well, WoT already has the feature to draw on the mini map, it'd be nice to have it in WoWS too.

Never used it myself tho in WoT, communicating with team mates in WoT is like trying to talk to a wall.

• Cool 1

[POP]
Players
462 posts
9,781 battles

Hey, how our special tactics got into the wild!?

• Funny 1

[OSWEG]
Players
24 posts
5,400 battles
34 minutes ago, xxNihilanxx said:

Can't see any problem with that...

Reveal hidden contents

No problem.jpg

Gahaha! Exactly like in dota.. Great artist skills btw!

Also forgot to mention.. A red marker/beacon that blinks and disappear after lets say 5-10s

Sign in to follow this