Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Jethro_Grey

Recruiting Station

5 comments in this topic

[CAIN]
Players
3,418 posts
12,638 battles

How many rewards were you able to claim? 

How many recruits are still active? 

In my case´, the free container and not much else. 

Also, @Wargaming: since there are 1.8+ Million doubloons unclaimed, i will step forward out of my own free will and take one for the community and claim every single doubloon. I know, it's a tough one, but i'm sure i'll be able to handle it. 

No, pls! No need to thank me! Really, pls don't guys, you make me blush…

I'm a very humble persona, grateful for the small things  and easily satisfied with shings nobody apparantly wants. 

When can i expect them to be credited to my account? @MrConway@Crysantos ^^

• Funny 5

[CATS]
Players
20,490 posts
12,546 battles
4 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

How many rewards were you able to claim? 

How many recruits are still active? 

In my case´, the free container and not much else. 

Also, @Wargaming: since there are 1.8+ Million doubloons unclaimed, i will step forward out of my own free will and take one for the community and claim every single doubloon. I know, it's a tough one, but i'm sure i'll be able to handle it. 

No, pls! No need to thank me! Really, pls don't guys, you make me blush…

I'm a very humble persona, grateful for the small things  and easily satisfied with shings nobody apparantly wants. 

When can i expect them to be credited to my account? @MrConway@Crysantos ^^

I got one active recruit.

I got each container at least twotimes and bought the big one threetimes.

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,830 posts

Number of recruits: 17

Number of active recruits (>10pts/week): 10-ish

Research Points earned per week: 1500 since 8 weeks. (More, but the limit is 1500 without divisioning)

Cashback doubloons: 252 (October 1st)

Useful rewards from the 5 veteran-containers that I bought: 25 Red Dragon flags, all the rest were useless credits.  

All in all I’m living the WG-principle to the fullest: “get rewards by doing nothing yourself”. Because no matter how silly the veteran containers were for me up to this point, it’s still a better payout than the alleged supercontainers I should get every once in a while for earning XP-goals in the game (1 this year... one!).  

EDIT: I must add that of the 10-ish active recruits, only one is a new player. All the rest are returning players. WoWS isn’t attractive to new players at all.

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
66 posts
1,111 battles

No active recruits, got some flags from the free container after sharing 3 invites.

I just dont know anyone who might be interested in this game or somebody I hate enough to recommend it.

Players
1,575 posts
5,945 battles

Shared 3 invites, 1 never signed up, two had already joined up and neither stayed more than a month, both quit after hitting T5 (before MM changes) and being bottom tier in T6-7 games too many times after enjoying their "protected" T4.

Sign in to follow this