Sign in to follow this  
_Zug_Zwang_

CW clan needed.

12 comments in this topic

Players
95 posts
4,547 battles

hi,

i am a decent player coming back to the game after a break ... 44 yo from Romania fluent in english and german. the clan i am looking for:

- average clan WR higher than mine ... so i can learn something from better players

- active in CB ... that means at least 15+ active members

- friendly ... no drama, no yelling ... well at least not too much ... observations should be made calmly and mostly after the battle  :)

- english or german or romanian speaking clan

don't overanalyse my shima stats ... they are literally 3 to 4 years old ... i can explain :) 

invite me to play a few battles with you ... TY!

• Cool 1

[PWN3D]
Beta Tester
291 posts
14,683 battles

We are a new EU clan speaking English with Romanian players ( one an executive), but as we are only a month old our buildings may not be good enough for you both we have completed all stage 3 buildings in 4 weeks.

We are looking for Naval and Clan Battle players.

[IVD]
Players
28 posts
3,566 battles

World-of-Warships-Legends4.thumb.png.d383f17b8667d336e359eaf1d41f7561.png

Hey _Zug_Zwang_,

At In Venatus Domus(in the gamer house) we have an active community and have a competitive yet friendly environment.

we have experienced players with over 4 years in wows who are able to help you improve your gameplay.

we play a lot of divisions, Clan battles and Naval battles.

If you are interested or have any more questions, feel free to join our discord

Greetings,

Draco :Smile_honoring:

[DAVY]
Players
2,029 posts
10,963 battles

We are looking for active new members who want to be part of our community and who'll join in, we run divisions daily, there is always someone to keep you company, we like to help our members with operations too - but we're also a group of more mature players, so we know family and work sometimes get in the way of gaming.

DAVY members are active in clan battles - to take part you would ideally have at least one T10 cruiser or destroyer.

There are a few rules:

Be active and use discord whenever you are in game.

Have a win rate 55% or more (including your T10 ships)

Minimum 1000 random battles played (we may make exceptions for decent players)

Speak English and meet with a recruiter on discord for a quick chat.

dqEFuND.jpg

Players
290 posts

Hi Zug

We are an international, laid back English speaking clan, looking for good humoured but active players to join us in clan battles, operations and divisions. We use Discord and our clan base is complete. Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and read the clan description after which you may apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Fruit_Loop or HMS_BlackPud if you are interested in joining us. Cheers Pud. If you do join us the first beer is on me!!!

AAA Clan Image 2.png

[BBMM]
Beta Tester, Players
200 posts
3,882 battles

Hi @_Zug_Zwang_

We're a casual yet casually competitive community and participate frequently in division play, scenario fun, naval battles and clan battles. We have a growing community nearly maxing out our member numbers at 50 and a lively discord server with over 300+ members. We also have clan sections in the other WG titles to incluse WoT and WoWP which have all the same leadership. But each clan does maintain it's own individual rosters which allows us to focus specifically on the game that the members are are playing. Feel free to stop by our Beer Belly Master Mindz discord server. Here is the link https://discord.gg/mezA43q

Like I mentioned before we do Divisions as well as clan battles, last season we made it to Gale League group and already during the first week of clan battles and we participated in KOTS IX as well so plenty of things to keep a sailor busy. Clan battles started this week and we've already made it to Gale league!

We've been building out our naval base and already maxed out three sections and all other sections are only one perk away from being maxed. We expect to have our coal port maxed out in about another month or so. Stop by our discord and say hello!

clan_bonuses.PNG

naval_base_udpate_092419.PNG

Players
36 posts
5,647 battles

If you have time in CB windows contact me. We are mainly looking for active CB players. League currently storm, we are fighting for typhoon.

Sign in to follow this