Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Blixies

Halloween containers - here we go again?

7 comments in this topic

[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
1,944 posts
5,413 battles

Hello there.
What happens if I got all the camouflages droppable from the containers?
Do I get a doubloon compensation like the year before that last?
Do I not get any camouflages and thus no compensation?

I see no details about this.

The picture in the premium should look like this for me (and all the people who have all the premium camo):

Spoiler

image.png.013a382a2d3453bc7b065ede95c69cd0.png

Players
88 posts
11,475 battles

As there can be either a drop of bunch of single-use camouflages or (a rare) drop of permanent camouflage, I would expect that after getting all the possible permanent camouflages the containers would only drop single-use camouflages. If there were even slight possibility of getting doubloons, WG would mention it, as I know them...:cap_old:

Players
1,575 posts
5,984 battles
2 hours ago, Blixies said:

Hello there.
What happens if I got all the camouflages droppable from the containers?
Do I get a doubloon compensation like the year before that last?
Do I not get any camouflages and thus no compensation?

I see no details about this.

As the shops says "A Halloween 2018 Premium container holds one of the following items: " so if you already have the Camos you don't get them again (or doubloon compensation), you get one of the other item's from the containers instead. I bought some and found out.

[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
1,944 posts
5,413 battles
1 hour ago, IanH755 said:

As the shops says "A Halloween 2018 Premium container holds one of the following items: " so if you already have the Camos you don't get them again (or doubloon compensation), you get one of the other item's from the containers instead. I bought some and found out.

So basically, they "forgot" to mention that if you have all the camos, the container contains one of these (minus the premium camo).
Genious!

Every year, the rules change, so clearly, the less information on ever-changing refund mechaniks is released, the better!
I thought the most heavily nerfed thing in this game is Khabarovsk. It's actually the refund system.

Players
1,575 posts
5,984 battles
2 hours ago, Silvercat18 said:

Isnt it 2019?

I hope so but the Containers are the ones from 2018 just re-released, thats why they're called "A Halloween 2018 Premium container" in the shop despite it being 2019.

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this