You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
EE51500

Halloween captain skills: Urashima, Svyatozar, Magnu-S

5 comments in this topic

Players
4 posts
473 battles

Anyone got an idea of the most useful captain skills for the current Halloween event?

Currently I have: 

Urushima (destroyer) :-

PM

JooT

TAE

AFT.. 

with 9 points left, probably going for 3 tier 3 skills, i.e.. SI, DE, SE but there's always getting 3 tier 2 (AR, LS, HA), and 1 tier 3.. (SI or DE)

Is IFHE worth it? I have no idea of the armour layout of the ships we're shooting at.. 

Svyatozar (cruiser) :-

PM

HA, JooT, EM, AR

SI, DE

IFHE

Magnu-S (Battleship) :-

Not sure what's worth getting, as I haven't played it yet.. any ideas? I'm thinking perhaps vigilance and health/survivability ones.

[CAIN]
Players
3,383 posts
12,632 battles

Urushima: 

PT, AR, LS, SE, TAE, SI, JOAT, PM, HA

Svyatozar:

PT, AR, LS, SI, IFHE, JOAT, PM, EL,

Magnu-S:

PT, AR, SI, BoS, FP, JOAT, HA, EM

CE is useless - except MAYBE  foir the Urushima, but the others are spotted all the time anyway. 

Choose skills that either benfit your DMG output or your survivability and skills that grant more consumeables and a shorter cooldown on them. 

Players
2,179 posts
13,084 battles

Urashima: I find CE is fairly useful on Urashima to avoid getting shot and losing health and especially, modules.

I guess a case could be made for DE since it sometimes takes the entire game to get a single fire on the damned Gorgon (fires are NEEDED when soloing it). My is PT, PM, LS, AR, SE, SI, TAE, CE - and considering to drop AR and PM for DE.

JOAT is not needed since you can alternate the T and Y skills without any cooldown at all.

Players
4 posts
473 battles

Well, thanks for the advice, I used some of it. But with the Magnu-S I went for a full secondary build, as it's a German style ship, and it's nuts. The secondaries have a reload of 1.7 seconds, and a range of 7.6 km. The main guns only work out to 8km. So either side, with signals, that's 8 105mm and 6 150mm HE spammers, with 8 and 11 % fire chance, and 25mm and 37mm penetration. It melts destroyers and cruisers, and is even good against the Rasputin and boss aircraft carrier. I typically get about 800 hits per game from secondaries.

[R-A-T]
Players
2 posts

Which captain skills you suggest for the current operation "Raid for the Filth" for the initial ships below:

-Steel Lancet

-Rust Nightfall

-Maverick