Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
The_Finnster

Remind me: RB season ends again when exactly?

6 comments in this topic

Players
103 posts
17,029 battles

I've literally spent 14 seconds half-arsedly googling when the current season ends and can't find the answer. Since I've ground out two lines, I just want to know have I got time to do a third and have enough time to finish or whether I'll get stuck mid-branch and nothing to show until it starts up again?

Cheers

Players
1,351 posts
16,537 battles

I think once you've reset a line, it's rewards will stick, no matter if a season ends or a new one starts. But I could be wrong actually now thinking about it, looking at the idiotic time framed events WG seems to favor these days.

[JRM]
Players
3,387 posts
18,837 battles
11 minutes ago, The_Finnster said:

I've literally spent 14 seconds half-arsedly googling when the current season ends and can't find the answer. Since I've ground out two lines, I just want to know have I got time to do a third and have enough time to finish or whether I'll get stuck mid-branch and nothing to show until it starts up again?

Cheers

You cant find it becouse it was not stated... Some say 3 mnth (that would be next patch) some more, also its unclear if you have to finish the regrind in the said period or not...

Players
787 posts
14,912 battles
24 minutes ago, The_Finnster said:

I've literally spent 14 seconds half-arsedly googling when the current season ends and can't find the answer.

It is stated/written in the client when you go to tech tree and scroll all the way down. (see the picture)

24 minutes ago, The_Finnster said:

I just want to know have I got time to do a third and have enough time to finish or whether I'll get stuck mid-branch and nothing to show until it starts up again?

Ok, so the "season" actually means when the next multiplier will be available. Every 3 months you get double points for one (and only one) reset. That's what a "season" means. It's not tied to a patch or anything.

You can reset and regrind and get points in your own time and pace. There is no time limit. It's just that every three months you'll get x2 points for a single reset.

12121.jpg

• Cool 5

[H_FAN]
Players
2,271 posts
31,961 battles
1 hour ago, The_Finnster said:

Actionable insights.....thanks. Never scrolled down that far.....:(

I think you can see the season in the Events section of missions also, there you have both the starting and end date. Now I have not the gameclient as I am not at home right now.Just scroll through the various 3-4 events, at least i am fairly certain it was there a few days ago. 

Sign in to follow this