peter_creed

looking for a new clan

10 comments in this topic

[BBMM]
Players
6 posts
4,559 battles

HI all 

i have just left my old clan JEANS as the leader stopped playing for a bit and then joined a new clan and make a bot account to keep his place so if he dose not have the truth for the clan then there is no hope it will last :-( 

i am not the best but not the worst since getting a New PC i am getting better and better so need a nice Clan that would help push me alone abit too yes i want to play CB but dont have the time to say 100% i will be there on a set time and day  but will show up when i can to do my part 

if you think i can help i am on the EU server and name is Peter_creed 

• Cool 1

[IVD]
Players
28 posts
3,563 battles

World-of-Warships-Legends4.thumb.png.3aaf24ca161bc7ded606cf0a5b74733f.png

Hey peter_creed,

At in venatus domus (in the gamer house) we try to help people develop there gameplay in a competitive yet friendly environment.

We have players with over 4 years of experience in wows and play a lot of divisions and clan battles. 

if you have any questions or are interested to join you can always join our Discord or Pm me if you want.

Greetings,

Draco :Smile_honoring:

[BBMM]
Beta Tester, Players
200 posts
3,864 battles

Hi @peter_creed

We're a casual yet casually competitive community and participate frequently in division play, scenario fun, naval battles and clan battles. We have a growing community nearly maxing out our member numbers at 50 and a lively discord server with over 300+ members. We also have clan sections in the other WG titles to incluse WoT and WoWP which have all the same leadership. But each clan does maintain it's own individual rosters which allows us to focus specifically on the game that the members are are playing. Feel free to stop by our Beer Belly Master Mindz discord server. Here is the link https://discord.gg/mezA43q

Like I mentioned before we do Divisions as well as clan battles, last season we made it to Gale League group I and we participated in KOTS IX as well so plenty of things to keep a sailor busy.

We've been building out our naval base and already maxed out three sections and all other sections are only one perk away from being maxed. We expect to have our coal port maxed out in about another month or so.

p.s. I like your patch!!!

clan_bonuses.PNG

naval_base_udpate_092419.PNG

[OGHF]
Players
904 posts
14,820 battles

Hi Peter,

We are a medium sized clan of more mature players in World of Warships, but we are part of a larger Old Gits Having Fun clan that has it’s own World at War, Cod4 servers etc.

We are looking for players for our World of Warships clan and you could fit right in, we play all tiers, play scenario and Naval Battles, Randoms, divisions etc, we are recruiting more captains as we have started playing Clan Battles this season and we are  now into the Gale League, we use TS3 for comms and are a fairly happy bunch, like a bit of light hearted banter etc.

Please check our main Clan out and see what you think. 

https://www.oghf.org.uk

Regards,

Chris (AKA Cyclops)

[PWN3D]
Beta Tester
291 posts
14,683 battles

We are a new EU clan speaking English, our average WR is circa 52.5% and 5,200 battles, but as we are only a month old our buildings may not be good enough for you both we have completed all stage 3 buildings in 4 weeks.  Virtually, all of us left one clan because we had similar issues to you, so we understand.  We are looking for players who play Naval and Clan battles, but we don't dictate times etc, like some of the top clans.

Players
290 posts

Hi Peter

We are an international, laid back English speaking clan, looking for good humoured but active players to join us in clan battles, operations and divisions. We use Discord and our clan base is complete. Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and read the clan description after which you may apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Fruit_Loop or HMS_BlackPud if you are interested in joining us. Cheers Pud. If you do join us the first beer is on me!!!

AAA Clan Image 2.png

Sign in to follow this