Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
muumis

LFP sunray op super hard

4 comments in this topic

[TAK47]
Players
4 posts
2,558 battles

looking for experienced players to get 5 stars in operation sunray

Players
234 posts
1,444 battles

It's ridiculous, keeping two towers alive is very hard with half the team being clueless on how to use their special abilities, let alone killing the Gorgon. Just know as my team was once again failing I decided to hunt down the Gorgon in the destroyer-lookalike. I ambushed it, gave it a double volley + reload double volley, all hit, and then I noticed its hitpoints..... Got it to half HP before the match ended.

[TAK47]
Players
4 posts
2,558 battles

yeah I know it is not easy but it is possible that's why I am looking for a team that actually know what to do you need 2 destroyers to kill the carrier alone let alone all the other goal to get 5 stars

[-AP-]
Players
1,934 posts
4,814 battles
3 hours ago, muumis said:

yeah I know it is not easy but it is possible that's why I am looking for a team that actually know what to do you need 2 destroyers to kill the carrier alone let alone all the other goal to get 5 stars

try to get your clan to play it with you?

btw, you only need 1 dd to kill the carrier, thats how my clan does it. We have 1 dd that first kills rasputin, then spends the rest of the game slowly killing the carrier. while that is going on, 3 battleships and 3 cruisers defend the second tower, make sure that everyone stays atleast one square west /south of the second tower, transylvania wont be attacked anymore, and the battleship heals allow you to stay in the filth forever

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this