3,761 battles
Před 2 hodinami UltraRos řekl/a:

I have No Doubloons and no Premium time on test server

Should be fixed now. :cap_like:

Players
118 posts
25,978 battles

Today, the game can't even start!

• I start the game directly through the executable, loading screen, logon screen, enter email-password and click on the button ... a few seconds of waiting and the game closes and starts again automatically, to find myself again in the logon screen !
  • I start the game via WGC, loading screen, logon / access screen, a few seconds of waiting and the game closes and starts again automatically, then load, access, restart.... in an infinite loop !!!!

After they have released the 0.8.9 in which the game does not want to close, does this instead restart automatically before playing? :Smile_trollface:

I state that I tried with the version 0.8.10.0.1989798, both the 64bit and the 32bit.
I have not (and had) any mods installed.
I also tried the mode that resets all settings to default.
I also tried a second account, (already used on the public server).

Nothing to do, I can no longer even enter the port. :Smile_sad:
And since until the previous night the PT worked quietly for me and I did not change anything on the client side, it is highly probable that there was some change on the server side that caused this problem.

I have already understood that I will not be able to complete the PT season missions. :Smile_sceptic:

PS: did you finally understand that reporting bugs directly on the forum is easier, faster and usable for us players than for the ticket system?
We also have knowledge of bugs already reported and can be confirmed by other players, and also avoids wasting time reporting the same bug a thousand times. :cap_like:

[DAVY]
Players
16 posts
26,109 battles

Apart from 1 crash it has worked basically as expected, but, the PRIORITY TARGET skill isn't working at all. Regardless of what ship i am using it isn't giving me a number of how many are targeting me. Actually surprising how much it affects my gameplay.

[_BT_]
Weekend Tester
86 posts
10,575 battles

I found that the sound of shots being fired was very low even when playing with the settings.

Players
377 posts

HI WG.

Bug 1: WHY ARE BLOW UP and SUNKEN SHIP STILL FIRING 1-2 SALVOS/TORPEDOES WAY AFTER SINKING.  (Both test and main game)

Bug 2: WHY ARE ENEMY BOTS IN GO-OP NOT DETECTING or IN DETECTION RANGE BUT HEAVY HITTING A PLAYERS SHIP. (Both test and main game)

Bug 3: WHY ARE ENEMY BOT SHIP FIRING THROUGH ISLANDS.

Bug 4: WHY AT CLOSE RANGE PLAY FIRES GUNS BUT SHOTS FALL SORT NOT REACHING ENEMY SHIP.

Bug 5: ENEMY SHIPS ARE JUST GOT TO SPOT YOU AND PLAYERS SHIP IS EITHER SET ON FIRE OR TOTALLY DETONATING WITHOUT REASON.

Bug 6: YOU STILL ASK US PLAYER TO PLAY A SHIP IN THE EVENT THAT IS NOT IN THE GAME UNLESS WE BUY IT. (This is a test server so we should have the ships to test)   

Query 1: WHY DO YOU GIVE US A SURVEY FOR THE TEST THAT IS NOT OVER OR FULLY EXPLORED.

Query 2: WHY IN THE SURVEY YOU ASK ABOUT LONG WAITING TIME YET YOU DO NOTHING ABOUT THEM.

Query 3: STILL NOT ENOUGH PLAYERS ON THE TEST SERVER TO PLAY ALL ASPECTS OF THE TESTING.

The $64.000 question: WHY AFTER ALL THESE YEARS YOU STILL DO NO HAVE A FULL ALL PLATFORMS WORLD WIDE MULTIPLAYER GAME PLAY. (Other games companies have this, maybe this will solve Query 3: and the lack of players in main game.)    

Players
118 posts
25,978 battles

The transition (ALT + TAB) from the game to the windows desktop and vice versa, annoyingly slow!

Step to reproduce it:

1- Game in fullscreen graphics mode.

2- Press ALT + TAB for displaying windows desktop

3- Then press ALT + TAB again to return to the game screen.

What I get:

The transition from game to desktop is very slow. (2-3sec)
The transition from the desktop to the game is even slower. (5-10sec)

What do I expect:

That the transition from the game to the desktop and vice versa, is fast (almost immediate)

as it was in the versions of the game 0.8.8 and earlier.

(This bug was introduced in version 0.8.9 of the PT, and it is still present in version 0.8.10!!!):Smile_facepalm:

Players
118 posts
25,978 battles

Also this time I have received neither doubloons nor a premium period !!! :Smile_sceptic:

Bug-bots:

• Bots that sometimes shoot without showing the trail of bullets, making it difficult even to understand who is shooting at you and what you have to avoid.
  • Bots that hit you with cannons or throw you torps even after they're dead.
  • Bots that launch torps that activate immediately after exiting the tubes, and hit you even if you're almost leaning against their ship. (recently torps sank to me without even touching the water; I was so close that they came out of the pipes and landed on the deck of the ship, and the fuse activated anyway!)
  • Bots that fire with cannons as soon as they see you, even if they have cannons pointing to the opposite side.
  • Bots that sometimes, as soon as they sight your ship for a moment, they shoot at your last position strange hyperveloci bullets flush with the water (that is without making any "parabolic"), even from extreme distances, which are impossible to avoid and that do enormous damage .
  • Bots that launch "ghost" torps that manage to cross the islands, or other torps that hit but are never displayed on the screen (and not even their wake is invisible).

Even the "old" bots circumvented the basic rules of the game to have an advantage over humans, but to the new bots, the WG gave super-cheater capabilities or are they all bugs ?!

• Cool 1

[DAVY]
Players
16 posts
26,109 battles

On PT2 my ships appear to not have any "heal". Using Salem for instance, any damage is permanent, there is no recouping of any hit points. Appears to be on all ships, though only noted in co-op mode so far as it's all i have done up to now

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
4,569 posts
1,364 battles

There is currently a bug causing your ships repair/heal not to work as expected.

This will be fixed tomorrow (Friday, 1 Novemeber).

Sorry for the inconvenience!

• Cool 2

[FAJU]
Players
11 posts
9,146 battles

DES MOINES takes too much dmg staying in front...  on the left display it shows 0 HP while actually it has 50 %

[GLOBS]
[GLOBS]
Players
167 posts
12,283 battles
14 hours ago, Sehales said:

There is currently a bug causing your ships repair/heal not to work as expected.

This will be fixed tomorrow (Friday, 1 Novemeber).

Sorry for the inconvenience!

A note on the launch thingy ( WGC ) would have been most appreciated . 

Oh well I'll grab a Coffee while I wait  :Smile_honoring: 

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
4,569 posts
1,364 battles
1 minute ago, gmomkey said:

A note on the launch thingy ( WGC ) would have been most appreciated . 

Oh well I'll grab a Coffee while I wait  :Smile_honoring: 

It was quite late already.

The server just got back up from maintenance and a small patch was deployed.

With that, the repair bug has been fixed. Enjoy the new stuff to check out!

• Cool 1

[GLOBS]
[GLOBS]
Players
167 posts
12,283 battles

I just noticed that the Premium time is missing from my PTS Account 

image.png.98a100ddaae01f5be6e6751538b57bca.png

also I did not get any more Doubloons or Free XP ??  :Smile_hiding:

Oh well on to testing  :Smile_honoring:

I know you will fix this as many Captains seam to have the same problem :Smile_honoring:

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
4,569 posts
1,364 battles

@gmomkey we passed it on. I am not sure why it is delayed for some accounts.

• Cool 1

Players
41 posts
47 minutes ago, Sehales said:

@gmomkey we passed it on. I am not sure why it is delayed for some accounts.

This is not the first time it happen. I played several tests without premium or doubloons added, and it was never fixed.

Oh, and another thing. AS ALWAYS, there is never enough players to play ranked battles. So no test possible, no rank 1 possible, nothing possible.

• Cool 2

[SRW]
Players
607 posts
5,154 battles

I have no premium time.

Another 12 hours actually but because I gained it in-game.

[COBRA]
Players
29 posts

game crashed multiple times..... unplayable....

even when in port - game crashed...

ping jummping

then when i close PT and open regular game, ping continues to jump, then i must restart computer, then play 

Players
11 posts
1,464 battles

Soo now I dont have any doubloons and premium time. Can this be refilled?

My PT name is: DragonSky_Test

[SRW]
Players
607 posts
5,154 battles

Game crashes. A LOT.

And apparently it's not just me because a strange thing happened just now... You know when your game crashes, you can still re-connect and re-join the battle? Well, I was disconnected but when I got back into the game (it was closer to the beginning of the match and I was away for 15-20 seconds) it said "DRAW" as the other player disconnected/crashed as well (it was a Random battle but only 2 players, as usual.. the rest bots)