Jump to content
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Claim your Recruitment Points and Start Earning Rewards!

15 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[MIAU]
Players
3,540 posts
Quote

Did you know that you can earn 15 Premium Ships, along with mountains of Doubloons and other resources without spending a dime?

I'd like to point out that I have seen neither a premium ship nor any doubloons so far from any of the recruitment containers I opened.

 

So far all containers only included freeXP, credits and coal. The rest seems to be a myth to me. The credit containers are the most unsatisfying, as the credits reward is mostly meaningless in the current WoWs economy. I can make more credits in a single match with Missouri, then what I get from the veteran chest (1.5 million). There is a massive unbalance in the rewards value withing those containers in general.

 

Not that I am ungratefull for the free stuff. From my perspective the opening line of the article just seems to be a bit misleading about the probabilities of the named rewards (for mountains of doubloons their probability needs to be high).

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
20,490 posts
12,546 battles

I got 2x1000 doubloons from the biggest container.

The droprate for ships is probably as low as with supercontainers.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
65 posts
9,559 battles

Wait , wait , wait ... so if you have 2 PC with installed World of Warships , you can create unlimited accounts and , then exploit them for rewords ? ... shame I own 1 pc ;P

 

 

No really , I just checked recruitment station and there say , you can play in division with 2 mates and earn points in low tiers T2-T3 , what hold someone to just have 3 pc or laptops , and just set on autopilote , and randomly shot few times , and only play for real main account , that player can earn 1500 points in week , have WG relize that, are there any counter massure , I as k because when I grinded US heave cruisers for second time (RB), I have saw players in low tiers play weard , they parked behind island , and do nothing , or go strait no shooting just using secondaries  that are automatic , I ask because if that is case , that will mess up game , and may scare off potecial new players !? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,830 posts

I wonder, at the beginning of the next week, do you have to "manually" collect your points on the recruiting tab/webpage, or is it possible to leave that "popup" for what it is and it is added automatically to your account. 

 

As for contents. Still find it a bit wry that a recruit (new or returning player) gets 2 guaranteed premium ships, and the recruiter gets just some RNG containers with minute chances on dropping something useful. I'm lucky that I have active recruits, so I rake in a lot of points so I can go for the veteran-container every 2/3 weeks. But apart from 25 Red-Dragon flags, they haven't dropped anything cool/useful. Getting 1.5M credits is basically a slap in the face if you already have 355M+ and counting.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[INTRO]
Players
643 posts
12,573 battles

Dear WG.

 

We've been over this before. I've already asked all of my friends if they want to play and they all said "No". I've asked total strangers and they said "No". Heck! I've even asked my boss at work and he said "No".

 

As we say in Sweden :"You can't pull the hair of a bald man." You can offer gold and wealth but that won't produce more people for me to ask.

 

Sincerely,

                        Me

  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
65 posts
9,559 battles
26 minutes ago, Hanse77SWE said:

Dear WG.

 

We've been over this before. I've already asked all of my friends if they want to play and they all said "No". I've asked total strangers and they said "No". Heck! I've even asked my boss at work and he said "No".

 

As we say in Sweden :"You can't pull the hair of a bald man." You can offer gold and wealth but that won't produce more people for me to ask.

 

Sincerely,

                        Me

1.Läs mitt inlägg

2.Instalera wows på minst 2 datorer

3.Skapa några mailadress

4... du vet vad du ska göra ... ;)

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,131 posts
27,991 battles
16 hours ago, Egoleter said:

I'd like to point out that I have seen neither a premium ship nor any doubloons so far from any of the recruitment containers I opened.

 

So far all containers only included freeXP, credits and coal. The rest seems to be a myth to me. The credit containers are the most unsatisfying, as the credits reward is mostly meaningless in the current WoWs economy. I can make more credits in a single match with Missouri, then what I get from the veteran chest (1.5 million). There is a massive unbalance in the rewards value withing those containers in general.

 

Not that I am ungratefull for the free stuff. From my perspective the opening line of the article just seems to be a bit misleading about the probabilities of the named rewards (for mountains of doubloons their probability needs to be high).

I get 10% cashback Doubloons each month on all 4 servers, but neither myself or any of the shipmates that I have spoke to have ever won a ship.

Kinda would have expected at least 1 ship crate out of some of the 856 shipmates recruited.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,830 posts
3 hours ago, iJoby said:

856 shipmates

856... How many doubloons do you get in cashback per month? (can be sent via PM if you don't want do disclose publicly)... And I thought I was doing well with my 17 recruits...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,131 posts
27,991 battles
49 minutes ago, MrFingers said:

856... How many doubloons do you get in cashback per month? (can be sent via PM if you don't want do disclose publicly)... And I thought I was doing well with my 17 recruits...

Sent a PM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[3F]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
91 posts
7,340 battles

I have recruited two People. One of them is actively playing the game, the other has stopped.

How do I know whether I am eligible for Doubloon Cashbacks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,830 posts
15 minutes ago, Noray said:

How do I know whether I am eligible for Doubloon Cashbacks?

You don't, upfront. At the beginning of the month, when you visit the Recruitment Station, you'll get a popup saying you're getting some doubloons (the same kind of popup as for the weekly points). Don't expect it to be much though. I had 252 Doubloons in October (for August) with 12 recruits. If you don't get the pop-up, your recruits haven't spent anything in the month prior to the month that has passed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×