Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Baron_Alrik

FFS

3 comments in this topic

[-GGS-]
Players
2 posts
9,639 battles

I know. I should not start this, so lock it already, but seriously, I've played this game since, what 2015? I know you have the test server(s?), but do you listen to the people there, do you test your game yourselves? It's getting not bad, it's been that a long long time, it's getting ridiculous. RNGeesus ruled the waves for a long time and I thought that was nightmarish enough, but now when horrendously bad gameplay is activly promoted, i'm at a loss for words, hence I come here. Angeling...what for? if you're full broadside they will just overpenn you and your citadell, if you angle , they will citadell you though your angled nose, not overmatch like full on, but even your angled dito, which used to auto bounce. ant then there's the joy of cvs, who with a two man fighter crew will keep the whole fleet informed of your every inch movement when their invincible planed dont kill you off themselves. Oh cvs...the "joy" of naval warfare. I know there was a reason as to why the move was made to pioritize the buidling of them, but that doesn't change the fact that there were just eniough men in each plane to do their job, that did not include telling every captain in every boat in the whole [edited]fleet of every movement of every ship they saw. Please start bugfixing your game, it's getting very late.

• Cool 6
  • Boring 1

[S-O-M]
Players
336 posts
5,499 battles

I do wonder if WG staff read our justifiable moans and groans about a game we all think a lot of and kill themselves with laughter, they must do because it’s the same moans and groans and as per normal they do absolutely sweet FA about it; the state of the game, imagine the happy thoughts and comments when subs become widely available.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this