You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Mohammad_S__AbuSafieh

some explanation please

18 comments in this topic

[-RM-]
Beta Tester
1,764 posts
6,898 battles

It is a rental for CW, so you will loose it when the season ends.

And I think they rotate the rentals, so you might get another tier 10 BB instead as a rental.

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
1,105 posts
10,179 battles
3 minutes ago, Mohammad_S__AbuSafieh said:

here are the screenshoot can anyone tell me what does the phrase "the ship will be replaced with another ship...."???

Read this thing: https://worldofwarships.eu/news/general-news/cvc-7/#clan-ships - as in each CB-Season they kinda rotate. 

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
1,715 posts
12,392 battles

During CB seasons WG provide 3 rental ships - a BB, a CA/CL and a DD - and the ships offered change periodically.

In order to "unlock" the rental ship you have to play at least one T8 battle in the specific class - so a T8 BB battle unlocks the T10 rental BB, a T8 DD battle will unlock the T10 rental DD etc.

Looking at your screen shot you have obviously played a game in your Bismarck and that has unlocked the [Conqueror] for you. On the 7th Nov the [Conqueror] will leave your port and another [BB] will take its place for you to use in CB.

• Cool 3

Players
1,042 posts
12 minutes ago, Mohammad_S__AbuSafieh said:

here are the screenshoot can anyone tell me what does the phrase "the ship will be replaced with another ship...."???

shot-19_10.23_15_24.25-0883.thumb.jpg.64e940e4dbf3b18e87ffcf52313dfdf5.jpg"

masaa al-khayr, @Mohammad_S__AbuSafieh , it means War Gaming have loaned you a ship, so you can, if you wish play a Rank Season or a Clan Battle, It has a small clock in the right hand corner which should indicate the time you can use the ship.

Regards 

as-salaam 'alaykum

image.png.3bfc59654609b427016ac472f7847610.png

[EST]
Players
1,077 posts
21,988 battles
2 minutes ago, xxNihilanxx said:

During ...

This answer is so perfect that i have to ask you a favor: please apply to work at WG customer support so we all could get meaningful help when needed:Smile_great:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Beta Tester
1,715 posts
12,392 battles
3 minutes ago, Profilus said:

This answer is so perfect that i have to ask you a favor: please apply to work at WG customer support so we all could get meaningful help when needed:Smile_great:

Hmmm... me working for WG..... I'm sure they'd love that.

Besides, it would never last - I really don't suffer fools gladly.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
1,715 posts
12,392 battles
14 minutes ago, Mohammad_S__AbuSafieh said:

thanks for the explanation all , man i hoped for free conquerer to troll people at t10 without grinding through monarch and lion

Unfortunately not. The [ships] can only be used in CB.

Also, unless things have changed, I don't think you can put camos on them so you will always be at a concealment disadvantage versus the same ships that aren't rentals.

• Cool 1

[JRM]
Players
3,354 posts
18,792 battles
6 minutes ago, xxNihilanxx said:

Also, unless things have changed, I don't think you can put camos on them so you will always be at a concealment disadvantage versus the same ships that aren't rentals.

Well Conq will hardly suffer from that TBH

Beta Tester
1,715 posts
12,392 battles
2 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

Well Conq will hardly suffer from that TBH

True. But a Conq in CB has it's own issues.

• Cool 1

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
62 posts
1,077 battles
56 minutes ago, xxNihilanxx said:

In order to "unlock" the rental ship you have to play at least one T8 battle in the specific class - so a T8 BB battle unlocks the T10 rental BB, a T8 DD battle will unlock the T10 rental DD etc.

I have no ship of T8 from the mentioned classes, yet still recieved a Thunderer, Zao and Gearing after logging in today.

Pretty sure there was either a combat mission or they just gave them out for free.

Just checked the main page, you get all 3 of them after playing a random battle in T8 or higher with any type of ship.

[JRM]
Players
3,354 posts
18,792 battles

Huh? AFIAK you have to play one T8+ battle and you get all of them doesnt matter which class it was I got them with Midway so no class connection whatsoever?

Beta Tester
1,715 posts
12,392 battles
Just now, Mohammad_S__AbuSafieh said:

like??

The Conq has quite a small health pool, relying instead on its zombie heal. This works fine in randoms but in CBs where people know to focus fire, particularly when a Conq is involved, it goes down very rapidly.

Players
152 posts
4,328 battles
19 hours ago, Nov_A said:

I have no ship of T8 from the mentioned classes, yet still recieved a Thunderer, Zao and Gearing after logging in today.

Pretty sure there was either a combat mission or they just gave them out for free.

Just checked the main page, you get all 3 of them after playing a random battle in T8 or higher with any type of ship.

Re- bold.

no, you did not. You got a conquerer 😁

• Cool 1

Players
140 posts
2,982 battles
12 hours ago, xxNihilanxx said:

The Conq has quite a small health pool, relying instead on its zombie heal. This works fine in randoms but in CBs where people know to focus fire, particularly when a Conq is involved, it goes down very rapidly.

well i think its because it have the best trolling HE , it even can take down a full HP kremlin on long run

[POMF]
Players
130 posts
7,268 battles
21 hours ago, Profilus said:

Except for acronyms which the original poster clearly won't understand due his very question.

"CB" - My fight against acronyms continue.

Even "WG" just type "Wargaming" for [edited]sake. :cap_viking: