Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Animal_Kweek

Black screen, well, I see al the controles, but nothing more.

2 comments in this topic

Question

Players
2 posts
9,163 battles

Hi all,

I now have noticed the following problem a number off times. Never had this problem before.

When I join a battle there is nothing to see, all the controls, HUD etc is there. But that’s it, no ships, no sea nothing. SoI cannot play.

When I leave the battle to restart the game I no longer end up in the active game. And the unfair point here, I tell the team I need to leave as I do not see anything,. Then I get a penalty for quitting the battle. ..... I think that’s a automated WG thing?

Anybody with comparable problems? 

cheers

1 answer to this question

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
1,114 posts
10,230 battles
15 minutes ago, Animal_Kweek said:

Hi all,

I now have noticed the following problem a number off times. Never had this problem before.

When I join a battle there is nothing to see, all the controls, HUD etc is there. But that’s it, no ships, no sea nothing. SoI cannot play.

When I leave the battle to restart the game I no longer end up in the active game. And the unfair point here, I tell the team I need to leave as I do not see anything,. Then I get a penalty for quitting the battle. ..... I think that’s a automated WG thing?

Anybody with comparable problems? 

cheers

Did you install https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/hot-issues/27005/ - did you check integrity of your client yet?

Are you running any mods?

Sign in to follow this