Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Sir_Sinksalot

What Do You Guys Do With Your Free XP?

31 comments in this topic

Players
832 posts
15,714 battles

Usually unlock the more advanced hull on a new ship or if I'm really hating a particular ship I might skip past it, but not had that for a while so I'm sitting on about 1.4 million free XP

[H_FAN]
Players
2,263 posts
31,908 battles

Free XP stock hulls etc, Now when I did 3 Line resets I play even low tiers to use as little as possible, The Friesland lowered me down to about 700 K so it is necessary to be back well over 1,5 M again, always want to be ready to put in 1 000 000 for a new ship + reserve.

I have around 2 M elite Xp for captain training which I use with intervals bettering captains a few at a time i.e. grinding the ships with captains approaching 14-15 in silver ships I enjoy and taking 1 p /week on some ship. I never want to be under 1,5 in reserve but I never use FreeXP for captain. I normally do not use them for nomal (after B-hull etc) grind. Only if it is a SC waiting or similar. I hate CV play so there I used some.

When I am down in FreeXP I grind hulls etc in coop. I use special signals from time to time. But I want a good supply to use when it is missions so I am conservative sometimes.

If you are not a whale @Sir_Sinkalot  I consider planning well ahead both usage and also how to grind FreeXP most efficiently.

[SM0KE]
Players
3,543 posts
9,182 battles

Personally, mine generally gets split between unlocking modules (to avoid playing ships stock) and boosting captains. The latter use is reducing slowly, as I pick up more 19-point captains though...

If I ever build up a decent surplus, I'll buy free xp ships, but that'll take a while (I have a nasty case of collectoritis).

[WCWVE]
Players
924 posts
14,960 battles

I have all the FXP ships including Fries (wish I had not though as it is a bit problematical with only 4 guns and no torpedos), used a lot because I have reset several lines for the research points as I want those ships as well, currently only got 42k and need a lot more the finish the Russian DD reset (on T8 currently)

Waiting for the next FXP ship, working towards Smolensk (equivalent of 204k coal currently and need 244k) will then work towards thunderer

Players
4,672 posts
9,556 battles

I stockpiled it for FXP ships I found interesting.

Don't have Azuma or Friesland (will reconsider if Friesland gets a Dutch speaking captain though), but I did accelerate my USN CL regrind and gotten 4 or 5 new tier 10 ships for the supercrates this year till I was broke (on credits not FXP). Still have more then half my old FXP stockpile left so I'm good.

And OP, with your FXP, you can do whatever you want with it. This is a game and in 20 years the FXP you have now won't matter. So spend it on something that you want :Smile_coin:

[BIF]
Players
175 posts
3,142 battles

I have a bit over 1 million , and just stockpiling. Thought about the Alaska, but i wait a bit  and see which one the next fxp ship gonna be. However, probably gonna buy the Nelson , when i reach 1.35 million.

Sign in to follow this