Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Fat_Maniac

Friendlies not rendered, Can anyone explain?

6 comments in this topic

Players
1,634 posts
3,179 battles

OK can anyone explain this image to me. 

This is a screen shot from my div mates planes. I am in Warspite and as you can see from the mini map, I should be visible to him.

notrendered.png

[NWP]
Players
6,826 posts
7,602 battles

Guess it must be down to the CV hull being sunk. As you can see on the minimap, all friendly targets are marked as you couldnt see them (division mates are always fully yellow, even if you dont see them).

Didnt knew that, is it intended or a bug? Cant tell..

Players
1,634 posts
3,179 battles
6 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Guess it must be down to the CV hull being sunk. As you can see on the minimap, all friendly targets are marked as you couldnt see them (division mates are always fully yellow, even if you dont see them).

Didnt knew that, is it intended or a bug? Cant tell..

Thats what we thought too, bug or intended. 

Also why only friendlies?The enemy Budyonny is rendered.

[YAMUM]
Players
1,839 posts
20,815 battles

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/125766-what-is-happening-to-this-game-lately/

i'm not really aware of what is goin on, but some seem to stated that last patch might is a bit wonky ^^...

- check integrity of gamefiles

- file a ticket (there's seems to be some kind of hotfix reltaed to MS around) and if that not fixes it....

-.... uninstall while deleting every game related folders (--> might be files in appdata or personal folder)

- reinstall

... gl!

[THESO]
Players
488 posts
9,229 battles

It seems like a bug, and I'm pretty sure I had the same last week. It wasn't as obvious, and I didn't think much of it.

Planes have a spotting range of 11 km, so you should see all friendlies within that range. Also enemies who are not in concealment. This seems to stop working correctly when the CV hull is sunk.

Could you report it?

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this