Sign in to follow this  
OneShot_Monster

Average player looking for clan.

8 comments in this topic

Players
9 posts
6,894 battles

I'm an average player , Looking for an active clan with most clan benefits unlocked.

I have Clan Battle experience and I'm interested in clans which focus on  Division play, operations and competitive. 

I play Most days , i can contribute for Naval Battles.

English Speaking clan is preferred. If you think i might fit in your ranks let me know. 

Players
719 posts
9,097 battles

Hi! 

We over at BBMM would gladly have you. 
We are quite active in division & operations gameplay and certainly do play clan battles. 
Even though we're basically a pan-european clan, all of our members speak english and english is our sole communication language. 

We have a whole lot of benefits unlocked, working towards the third coal upgrade right now. 

I'll send you a DM with a link to our discord. If you're interested please join our discord to have a chat with me or one of the other recruiters. 

Grtz Isoruku_Yamamoto

• Cool 2

[OGHF]
Players
904 posts
14,819 battles

Hi OneShot_Monster,

We are a medium sized clan of more mature players in World of Warships, but we are part of a larger Old Gits Having Fun clan that has it’s own World at War, Cod4 servers etc.

We are looking for players for our World of Warships clan and you could fit right in, we play all tiers, play scenario and Naval Battles, Randoms, divisions etc, we are recruiting more captains as we have started playing Clan Battles this season and we are  now into the Gale League, we use TS3 for comms and are a fairly happy bunch, like a bit of light hearted banter etc.

Please check our main Clan out and see what you think. 

https://www.oghf.org.uk

Regards,

Chris (AKA Cyclops)

[IVD]
Players
28 posts
3,541 battles

World-of-Warships-Legends4.thumb.png.517446fc5d180f2073404711b267d0ac.png

Hi OneShot_Monster,

We at In Venatus Domus (In the gamer house), are a competitive clan who can have a laugh with one another and play in divisions as much as possible.

We have players with over 4 years of experience in wows and try to help people improve where they can. We have an active community who not only play wows but also other games.
if you like to know more about us or have any questions you are always welcome to join the discord here and visit our website here.

Hope to see you soon! :Smile_honoring:

Regards, Draco

Players
290 posts

Hi One Shot

We are an international, laid back English speaking clan, looking for good humoured but active players to join us in clan battles, operations and divisions. We use Discord and our clan base is complete. Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and read the clan description after which you may apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Fruit_Loop or HMS_BlackPud if you are interested in joining us. Cheers Pud. If you do join us the first beer is on me!!!

AAA Clan Image 2.png

Sign in to follow this