Head_has_Exploded

This might be a stupid question....

4 comments in this topic

Question

Players
47 posts
276 battles

But I was under the impression that if you reach a T 6 researched ship, you get e free Warspite, not sure what or how I came about this impression,but I just want to clarify if it is true or false.

3 answers to this question

[MIAU]
Players
3,567 posts

As you only have 103 battles currently, it might not be to late for you to make a fresh start with a new account.

If you want I'd provide you with an invite link and I might have an invite code lying around as well (not sure about that currently) that you could use on top.

[W-C]
Players
20 posts
1,351 battles

If you entered a code or got the game though a special link, you may get it. If you signed up normally, you probably won't. Are there any premium ships in your account that you have already got that you haven't bought?

Note: don't buy any premium ships at your point in the game.

• Cool 1

Players
47 posts
276 battles
12 minutes ago, jieyaw said:

If you entered a code or got the game though a special link, you may get it. If you signed up normally, you probably won't. Are there any premium ships in your account that you have already got that you haven't bought?

Note: don't buy any premium ships at your point in the game.

Ah ok then , no I never got any codes from anywhere, and I have one or two premiums,just to help me along

But thank you anyway.