You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Developer Bulletin 0.8.10

18 comments in this topic

WG Team, Master Pirate, Sailing Hamster
1,214 posts

The second part of the Italian arc is set to kick off on the Update 0.8.10 Public Test server. We've prepared a new collection, Ranked Battles Season, and many other things for you!

Read it on the portal
  • Bad 1
  • Angry 1

[WWGU]
Players
702 posts
12,586 battles

@The_EURL_Guy We have T10 sips in Team battles now!

New Season of Ranked Battles

In the middle of Update 0.8.10, a new Ranked Battles Season is going to commence, played with Tier X sips in an 8 vs. 8 format.

Edit: Just used the web format - sorry

• Funny 1

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,852 posts

Again Directives

Again time-limited currencies

YAAAAWN!

• Cool 10

Players
592 posts
1,895 battles
3 minuti fa, MrFingers ha scritto:

Again Directives

Again time-limited currencies

YAAAAWN!

And "event containers only" collection.

:Smile-angry: I'm so (edited); even Luigi Sansonetti; nobody will ever use his "upgraded" abilities.

[-GG-]
Players
281 posts
14,385 battles

The matchmaker for Co-op Battles will be updated. Battles will be played in a 9 vs. 9 format, and any incomplete teams will be complemented with a much wider range of bot ships. These changes are aimed at making this battle type more interesting.

Actually I must say that recently more and more Randoms look like Co-ops in terms of player quality ...

And in turn some Co-ops rounds on lower tiers are quite challenging to win after half of my team goes down in 2 minutes :Smile_teethhappy:

Can WG answer if Dunkirk, Gold of France and Cherry Blossom (or what was the name) operations will return ???

• Cool 2

[PUPSI]
Privateer
8,800 posts
3 minutes ago, radius77 said:

Can WG answer if Dunkirk, Gold of France and Cherry Blossom (or what was the name) operations will return ???

so_ops.thumb.JPG.fc6cc0d9cb517b4dc865295be28e0baf.JPG

21 minutes ago, MrFingers said:

Again Directives

Much better than "hiding" event stuff in campaigns or something similar. Hopefully such directives will be/stay standard parts of the game.

• Bad 3

[-GG-]
Players
281 posts
14,385 battles
22 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

so_ops.thumb.JPG.fc6cc0d9cb517b4dc865295be28e0baf.JPG

Much better than "hiding" event stuff in campaigns or something similar. Hopefully such directives will be/stay standard parts of the game.

TY

That's a bad news though.

I'm sure that some interesting PvE for tier VII+ would be more expected than yet another tech-tree line.

• Cool 1
  • Angry 1

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
106 posts
4,103 battles
1 hour ago, Cambera_1 said:

@The_EURL_Guy We have T10 sips in Team battles now!

Edit: Just used the web format - sorry

@The_EURL_Guy You have shamed yourself. You have shamed me. But most importantly you have let down @Cambera_1.

@Cambera_1 My deepest apologies, @The_EURL_Guy will spend a week in the brig for his carelessness. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,852 posts
2 hours ago, Klopirat said:

Nothing against directives as such, but it's ALWAYS directives, and it's ALWAYS the same pattern. Remember we had all the time in the world to grind out a special commander (Halsey, Yamamoto), on our own terms and at our own pace?

• Cool 7

[DAVY]
Players
2,026 posts
10,941 battles

so clan battles and ranked at the same time??

Players
373 posts
13,612 battles

Very disappointing to see Ranked Battles at TX again. I thought WG was starting to buy into the idea of avoiding TX event oversaturation, but it seems I was wrong.

Players
5 posts
2,280 battles

I like playing ranked but currently I have the impression that we have nearly a non stop ranked season. They are following too fast in my opinion. And again tier X. So probably hundreds of Kremlin per team.

It's a chame that there are no campain's for T8 to T10 available. "Cherry Blossom" was quite fun and enterterning. But apparently WG doesn't wan't to spend time on this.

Hopefully WG will start to work on the MM mechanics because "random's" become worse and worse. I have been part in too may randoms were after 5 minutes one team has already lost half of their ships and the game was over after 8 minutes. It's so frustrating if it's 10 vs 2 after 7 minutes no matter if you are in the winning or loosing team.

It's not a matter of skill anymore but only if MM put's you in the right team. In some matches it doesn't make any difference if I'm there or not.   

This is in my opinion currently the biggest problem in the game.

[OCTO]
Players
14 posts
10,320 battles
On 10/23/2019 at 2:17 PM, wot_2016_gunner said:

And "event containers only" collection.

:Smile-angry: I'm so (edited); even Luigi Sansonetti; nobody will ever use his "upgraded" abilities.

And TX tournaments

[VL-NL]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
39 posts
16,110 battles

Concerning the coop battles with 9 bots:

1. Please stop give them huge advantages(spotting ships and torps etc) . And if u do so raise xp and credits.

2. Give the human players less points for killing and /or capturing zones (otherwise the game is over way to fast and we hardly have a chance to make credits and xp.

3. Raise in general xp and credits for coop games.(believe or not but a lot of players enjoy coops but even with flags and premium the costs are to great in higher lvl games.

Kind regards

• Funny 1

[REBH]
Players
47 posts
Am 23.10.2019 um 14:00 Uhr sagte The_EURL_Guy:

Der zweite Teil des italienischen Bogens wird auf dem Update 0.8.10 Public Test-Server gestartet. Wir haben eine neue Kollektion vorbereitet, gewertete Gefechte Saison und viele andere Dinge für dich!

Lesen Sie es auf dem Portal

the italiens  i could  not drive - kann nix fahren , ich sehe es nur - Ich könnte die Italiener nicht nehmen, nicht offen - 

[SRW]
Players
715 posts
5,264 battles

Every update the same BS.

It's getting so repetitive and so boring no wonder people are leaving or at least taking a long break from the game.

Seems like devs are out of ideas and pushing the same stuff from update to update.

Sometimes they don't even update the names (we still have Halloween 2018 containers)...

:cap_fainting:

[REBH]
Players
47 posts
On 10/23/2019 at 2:00 PM, The_EURL_Guy said:

The second part of the Italian arc is set to kick off on the Update 0.8.10 Public Test server. We've prepared a new collection, Ranked Battles Season, and many other things for you!

Read it on the portal

Sorry but the italians are a new groupe of paperships in the low Tiers -- okay they are Cruisers but all are ranking to the lowest ships in the seperated Tiers - no much lifeguard - no much range of Guns - you need to be longer alive a lot of settings to get it a little better - also think about your MM System 2 Tiers up everey Time and shure if you drive in divisions - allways 2 Tier up - than drive with the italians Tier 6 into a fight with Tier 8 -  you will get quickly suck down and loose a lot of money ( credits) per gameround in ranking battles --- I think you have a lot todo before you send out this versions of italians Cruisers -- AMALFI T8 is in the Tier 8 battle okay but only defence fight and the torps are so slow .... 51kts very bad you will only get a hit on enemy if they are driving in the sending torps long time ago you send -- 

other todo for you - set back all Carriers to old system - T8 Carriers all airplanes down before you can hit on ships from AA - same theme as your MM T8 CV into T10 ranking battle ----- good night 

and next question why you are grown down the range of Toprs from destroyer premium Leningrad T7  from 8km to 6,4km ????? horrible !!!

I hope you come back to more thrue features - seeing range of ships are unrealistic - over 10sm (seemiles) you see nothing becouse our planet EARTH is not a Plate - so you never can see a ship over this distance ---- only if you have airplanes to detected ships on Sea ! 

in ranking battles you should change the matchmaking only one Tier up or down - nothing more!  so all have more fun or you do'nt want to gave fun in your game????

Not all players are the ultimate fighter in game - mostly around 40% winrate or damage around 40.000 - if you play more destroyer or cruiser how i do so get your damage under 30.000 -- becouse you get very often two Tiers up and very quickly killed from RADAR enemy ships open and concentrate fire on the target - mostly first destroyers and cruiser with lower tier 

PLEASE do all that the mostly player get back to fun in game and not to hate the killers in game ;) thanks a lot - your old player ernstl61 
i know I'm a bad PLAYER, lower winrate and damage but with friends I want to have more FUN as bad player