Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
TheDepartedAdmiral

Migration Asia to EU

5 comments in this topic

Question

Players
3 posts
11,842 battles

So I've migrated to EU from Asia. 

Now for Me I feel like it is better for me to make a new account rather than just playing on my asian account.

I want to revert the migration but I couldn't find the proper section in player support on official site and no reply from people in Discord(WoWs India) Almost 11 hrs and counting. So if anyone want to point me towards right direction. I'd be thankful.

4 answers to this question

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
948 posts
10,383 battles

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/content/india-account-migration/

The Asia -> EU server migration was designed to be one way, migrating between servers is only available to players from India to transfer from Asia to EU, but for 30 days after you migrate your account your Asia account will remain active and during that period you can log a ticket with either the Asia or EU customer support to request a cancellation of the transfer.

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
948 posts
10,383 battles
7 minutes ago, TheDepartedAdmiral said:

You see I got that part but problem arises when I try to contact the support.

there's no option for anything related to account migration. it is either delete or wipe and rollback progress. which initiates something I don't want to do.

I see what you mean now. But, unless the support page points you to an automated support tool (like password change, etc) then any ticket should be read and dealt with, selecting the right category will only speed things up.

But since no specific ticket category exists, personally I would use the Account Management -> Restoration/Wipe -> Undo an ingame action option through the EU support.

You will need to provide a bunch of information to prove you are who you say you are but you can also describe the issue in the ticket to clarify that you want to cancel the migration and it should still be responded to appropriately.

Players
3 posts
11,842 battles
26 minutes ago, Astolfo_Is_My_Waifu said:

during that period you can log a ticket with either the Asia or EU customer support to request a cancellation of the transfer.

You see I got that part but problem arises when I try to contact the support.

there's no option for anything related to account migration. it is either delete or wipe and rollback progress. which initiates something I don't want to do.

Players
3 posts
11,842 battles
4 minutes ago, Astolfo_Is_My_Waifu said:

I see what you mean now. But, unless the support page points you to an automated support tool (like password change, etc) then any ticket should be read and dealt with, selecting the right category will only speed things up.

But since no specific ticket category exists, personally I would use the Account Management -> Restoration/Wipe -> Undo an ingame action option through the EU support.

You will need to provide a bunch of information to prove you are who you say you are but you can also describe the issue in the ticket to clarify that you want to cancel the migration and it should still be responded to appropriately.

Thanks... 

I'll try and see what happens.

Sign in to follow this