You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MrFingers

Which ship-missions did you get from the free (non-premium) Italian Cruiser containers?

Which ships did you get  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which ships did you get

• T5 "Montecuccoli"
    • T6 "Trento"
    • T7 "Zara"
    • T8 "Amalfi"

33 comments in this topic

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,815 posts

Just a quick poll, to see what is happening in this update. It seems to me the droprates of ship-missions have been adjusted compared to the RU-BB and FR-DD events (1 ship out of 26 containers and 0 ships out of a dozen ones respectively). I've gotten Montecucolli & Trento in the first 3 containers. One from the daily reward, one from completing the 1st directive.

5,025 posts
9,482 battles
2 minutes ago, MrFingers said:

It seems to me the droprates of ship-missions have been adjusted compared to the RU-BB and FR-DD events

According to Sub_Oct, WG adjusts the drop rates for each event individually. Although only in small increments!

Players
222 posts
3,517 battles

We need an option that we got nothing from 3 containers, just to see the drop rates.

• Cool 4

Players
554 posts
1,879 battles

Only got Montecuccoli so far; from the first container of the first directive. I'm already a third of the way to get her. The other two containers (the second from the directive and the one from the shipments) had just camos and signals.

Players
670 posts
7,810 battles
8 minutes ago, Ocsimano18 said:

We need an option that we got nothing from 3 containers, just to see the drop rates.

I used the token to get containers. I think I got like 10 in total so far, nothing except some poor flags and camos. Camos look nice though. 

Players
222 posts
3,517 battles

I need to do some strategizing, whether to invest into the Genova packages with 14000 coal and 9 special flags in each category and some other flags, or go for the ship gambling containers. 14000 coal worth 2 weeks of coal grind, plus with the special flags I can grind 30000 freexp. I can buy the tier 5 ship for 30000 freexp, so if I only get that from the containers, then the 14000 coal is the better option. If I have a decent chance for a tier6+ cruiser, then I would go for the ship containers.

[-GG-]
Players
278 posts
14,340 battles

Add "ZERO" option to poll.

Got 7 "free" conatiners so far - nix, niente, null, nothing, zero, nie nada towariszcz 

• Funny 2

Players
1,634 posts
3,181 battles
2 hours ago, MrFingers said:

Just a quick poll, to see what is happening in this update. It seems to me the droprates of ship-missions have been adjusted compared to the RU-BB and FR-DD events (1 ship out of 26 containers and 0 ships out of a dozen ones respectively). I've gotten Montecucolli & Trento in the first 3 containers. One from the daily reward, one from completing the 1st directive.

You forgot the None option .

[THESO]
Beta Tester
1,323 posts
9,240 battles

i dont know about 5 free containers + 8 containers bought with tokens, only 1 Montecuccoli, so my conclusion is MrFingers is paid by WG!

Players
3,288 posts
15,226 battles
37 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

NO SHIPS

no ships

NO SHIPS

NO SHIPS

No Ships at all

Me too!

(Though at this stage in my 4 year journey through WoWS I am no longer bothered)

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[-RDE-]
Players
39 posts
7,854 battles

Got the Tier V from the container I got from the daily supply drop yesterday, got zip from the directive containers or the ones I got for tokens in the armoury.

[EJDER]
Players
295 posts
18,312 battles
1 hour ago, Ronchabale said:

Opened 8 containers, no missions

Same :(

[JRM]
Players
3,382 posts
18,792 battles

Bought 16 prem containers i total that gave me T5, T6 and T8

Bought several ordinary boxes for tokens and got 0

Not trying to get Zara anymore since I ll have to save all of tokens to have just about enough for the permanent camos I want...

[TF57]
Players
74 posts
7,927 battles

Bought 5 prem containers got 0

Completed Directive 2 and 1 of the ordinary boxes had the bonus mission for Trento 

Go figure :Smile_sceptic:

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
2,936 posts
3,640 battles

None, because I got all four out of the 11 premium containers I purchased.

[SM0KE]
Players
3,576 posts
9,221 battles

Zilch, but I have been using most of my tokens thus far on the 'you might get the T5 premium <stifled guffaws>' bundles (because coal etc. are always useful)...

Players
3,288 posts
15,226 battles
4 hours ago, lossi_2018 said:

still - - -

Reveal hidden contents

NO SHIPS

I feel your pain.

hy - Hearts and Flowers from the World's Smallest Violin
  • Cool 1

Players
310 posts

5 containers so far from the directives and daily drop. Got the mission for V from the last one.

No way I'm using money to buy containers to get a sub-par silver ships.

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,815 posts

I omitted the "none"-part, since you can't modify your response in a poll, and it would lead to a skewed result if you first pick "none", and then next week you still get a mission.