You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Winged_Cat_Dormant

This is not right.

42 comments in this topic

[TAYTO]
Players
669 posts
7,802 battles

I understand this is random, but it never happens to me! On my N. Carolina I was thrown into a T10 match. Enemy team had of course a Hakuryu, a Bayard, a Smolensk and a "Mainz" driven probably a tester.

We lost 3 guys in the first 3 minutes. The CV got 5 torps on me while the Smolensk and the Bayard raped me in 5 minutes. 

I need to vent out, this is not fun at all, you are there just as punching ball for others to enjoy the game.

• Cool 12

Beta Tester
2,509 posts
6,728 battles

Now i know why i retracted to coop/ops, i can enjoy my ships withought seeing the easyest victories (hearing all the horror stories lately i feel i made the right decussion) being thrown needlesdly adding to that i got my okd taste of air battles back thnx to WT, and rts style ship play in UA: Drednoughts.

Look i was never fir this option in this game but, can WG make a game mode (dont gimme the "low pop" exuse here) where only 50%+ can participate, because from what im hearing and reading, cmon WG, screw the $dept, i love this game and i dont want to see a WoWp 2.

• Cool 2

[P-W-C]
Players
5,247 posts
28,726 battles
23 hours ago, Winged_Cat_Dormant said:

I understand this is random, but it never happens to me! On my N. Carolina I was thrown into a T10 match. Enemy team had of course a Hakuryu, a Bayard, a Smolensk and a "Mainz" driven probably a tester.

We lost 3 guys in the first 3 minutes. The CV got 5 torps on me while the Smolensk and the Bayard raped me in 5 minutes. 

I need to vent out, this is not fun at all, you are there just as punching ball for others to enjoy the game.

How about 2 Smolensk, Worcester, 2x Harugumo and Kitakaze? The 3 DDs were in div and the cruisers on separate div. It was epicenter and my Ohio.... Went into the wrong flank. I had 3 perma fires and rain of HE. Did manage to get 2 salvos with some hits, 13k dmg. I died in 2 min after they started the rain of HE skill.... In last seconds I managed to escape but guess who found me... Enemy CV!! On 2k hp with the heal nr3 jest loaded. And he said "nah Ohio you're dead".

Good that it was Saturday morning and no one of my clanmates was on discord cause I raged so hard.

• Cool 8
  • Funny 2

[MESSY]
Players
11 posts
1,474 battles

I feel for you. Last night I took out my Ryujo for a few matches and was uptiered 5 times in 6 played. I wish I had the fortitude to keep playing up to 20 matches and show the MM was bugged and not gonna be a 40/60 split. 

• Cool 1

[TAYTO]
Players
669 posts
7,802 battles
7 hours ago, MacArthur92 said:

How about 2 Smolensk, Worcester, 2x Harugumo and Kitakaze? The 3 DDs were in div and the cruisers on separate div. It was epicenter and my Ohio.... Went into the wrong flank. I had 3 perma fires and rain of HE. Did manage to get 2 salvos with some hits, 13k dmg. I died in 2 min after they started the rain of HE skill.... In last seconds I managed to escape but guess who found me... Enemy CV!! On 2k hp with the heal nr3 jest loaded. And he said "nah Ohio your dead".

Good that it was Saturday morning and no one of my clanmates was on discord cause I raged so hard.

That feeling. Also the CV driver said something in chat. Very funny...

[CR-S]
Players
563 posts
10 hours ago, Winged_Cat_Dormant said:

I was thrown into a T10 match. Enemy team had of course a Hakuryu, a Bayard, a Smolensk and a "Mainz" driven probably a tester.

You are bottom-tier, get focused by several ships and go down in few minutes. What´s wrong with that?

8 hours ago, MacArthur92 said:

How about 2 Smolensk, Worcester, 2x Harugumo and Kitakaze? The 3 DDs were in div and the cruisers on separate div. It was epicenter and my Ohio.... Went into the wrong flank. I had 3 perma fires and rain of HE. Did manage to get 2 salvos with some hits, 13k dmg. I died in 2 min

You end up on the wrong flank (happens) and get smoked by 6 ships. There´s nothing wrong with that either.

8 hours ago, MacArthur92 said:

Ohio

10 hours ago, Winged_Cat_Dormant said:

my N. Carolina

ah, the problem is that you guys were in BBs... Well, the masterrace BB was not immune to smaller units irl (rather the contrary) and they are not be immune in-game.

If another class ends up in the wrong flank they sink in one salvo, not after minutes. To me it looks like you are just angry for having a bad game, like everyone has once in a while.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 4

[ONE2]
Players
2,939 posts
17,676 battles
9 hours ago, Winged_Cat_Dormant said:

I understand this is random, but it never happens to me!

Welcome to the Jungle Lad!! :Smile_trollface:

We're glad to have you with the rest of us, hehehe! :cap_viking:

image.png.bf2e2b6338a90f5aa6bbee7e0bb5ec47.png

• Funny 3

[TAYTO]
Players
669 posts
7,802 battles
30 minutes ago, VIadoCro said:

You are bottom-tier, get focused by several ships and go down in few minutes. What´s wrong with that?

You end up on the wrong flank (happens) and get smoked by 6 ships. There´s nothing wrong with that either.

ah, the problem is that you guys were in BBs... Well, the masterrace BB was not immune to smaller units irl (rather the contrary) and they are not be immune in-game.

If another class ends up in the wrong flank they sink in one salvo, not after minutes. To me it looks like you are just angry for having a bad game, like everyone has once in a while.

I am not a main BB player. I just want to have fun, not burn in hell for 5 mins. Of course I am upset if the game allows this situations.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

Players
151 posts
4,318 battles
9 minutes ago, Winged_Cat_Dormant said:

I am not a main BB player. I just want to have fun, not burn in hell for 5 mins. Of course I am upset if the game allows this situations.

If you’re out of position, you’re gonna get it.

this game punishes heavily for mistakes, learn from it :) 

• Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[TAYTO]
Players
669 posts
7,802 battles
3 minutes ago, Rionnen_marksman said:

If you’re out of position, you’re gonna get it.

this game punishes heavily for mistakes, learn from it :) 

That you do not know.

I am talking about the mm not balancing Fire Daemon and the bloody T8 in T10 that doesn't do anything for you except send you for sacrifice.

I learnt nothing from this experience what will help in my WoWs career.

Players
151 posts
4,318 battles
9 minutes ago, Winged_Cat_Dormant said:

That you do not know.

I am talking about the mm not balancing Fire Daemon and the bloody T8 in T10 that doesn't do anything for you except send you for sacrifice.

Nope, sorry but you have 21k+ firing range, accurate USN guns.

bayard range is 16km, Smolensk not much more with range mod.

you got too close to HE spamming ships, study the team rosters more (ESPECIALLY when you’re uptiered)

• Cool 1

Players
786 posts
14,824 battles
39 minutes ago, Winged_Cat_Dormant said:

Of course I am upset if the game allows this situations. 

Game allows or your (bad) positioning allows to be burned down in 5 min?

22 minutes ago, Winged_Cat_Dormant said:

It seems you should have learned something from that game.

Where is that topic about bad players and how they refuse to learn, adapt and improve? :Smile_sceptic:

[THESO]
Players
778 posts
5,811 battles

Oh yes, bad positioning.... You should have been sniping from 25km, on the map border, out of range of those buggers...What were you doing on the center, close to action you pesky BB? :Smile-_tongue:

• Cool 5
  • Funny 1

Players
786 posts
14,824 battles
3 minutes ago, Kenjiro_ said:

Oh yes, bad positioning.... You should have been sniping from 25km, on the map border, out of range of those buggers...What were you doing on the center, close to action you pesky BB?

Yeah, obviously there are only two options: Either suicide in or border hugging, right?:cap_like:

:Smile_facepalm:

• Funny 2
  • Boring 1

[TAYTO]
Players
669 posts
7,802 battles

Sorry, close the topic, it was my fault, I was bad positioned...

After those other 3 guys died first, probably that was it.

Jaysus.

[UAC]
Players
449 posts
1,577 battles

I feel you mate. Same as me when I take my GZ or Kaga for credit grind and MM is suddenly full of AA ships with AA builds and simply block you from the game.

Or when I take my german BBs and try to have a game and endless rain of HE just pours on me, nothing helps, no allies dare to do anything, everyone is just cowering in the back hoping the pain will end soon.

Pathetic...:fish_palm:

[BFS]
Beta Tester
576 posts

Just leave the game....

The game is poorly balanced, and ships poorly thought up..... and WG is not keen on changing anything, so if you don’t like the smell in the bakery, buy your bread elsewhere.

Never come to the forums with poor game design, especially if it’s been presented over and over again, cause even the players and forumites are “elitists” who feel they are entitled to beat the crap out of others in their “well-balanced” ships.

So honestly, just leave the game, there are better ones out there. You will never get anything from here anyway.

Players
55 posts
10,127 battles

You probably had good game before and you were punished for that.

What some on forum are trying to say is never trust your teammates to do anything, dont go in and help your teammates, so go and hugg border for 10 min until is over or go in after 10 min to farm dmg or dont play the game. Or if there is a CV in game group together in one place behind island.

Is this the state of a game we are in? Where is the fun?

That kind of meta has to change but i think is too late for that.

T10 is a shitshow anyways. Border hugging, island hiding unpleasent experience. If you want to awoid that you will be bottom tier anyway and pushed into T10 if you dare to play T8.

[HOO]
Players
1,628 posts
3,175 battles
13 hours ago, Winged_Cat_Dormant said:

Sounds like a normal high tier game. Fun for the HE spammers, but not fun for anyone else.

But glorious spreadsheet says all is fine comrade. Use of those ships is very situational, and it is only good players that are getting the best from them.  And of course WG are making money, so where is the problem?

The sooner WG finally get around to changing IFHE as they have said they want too, the better. Although I don't hold much hope that it will achieve anything.

It would help if WG could improve the MM to at least try to balance teams better. But I know that is much harder than it sounds.

The only thing I can suggest is try and play high tier only in a div. At least that way you have 1 or 2 team mates you can try and rely on to try to counter the HE threat.

• Cool 2

[HOO]
Players
1,628 posts
3,175 battles
3 hours ago, Rionnen_marksman said:

Nope, sorry but you have 21k+ firing range, accurate USN guns.

bayard range is 16km, Smolensk not much more with range mod.

you got too close to HE spamming ships, study the team rosters more (ESPECIALLY when you’re uptiered)

I agreed to a point. When uptired you should play more defensively but  NC's guns work best at mid range , and how can you snipe when nobody wants to push forward and spot. NC is not a sniping BB, those shells simply take to long to get out to long ranges, and dispersion out there is frustrating. Add in you have to keep moving or the CV will have you, and you need to use your AA to help cover your allies, and in a BB you have to follow your team, they dictate the tactics as you provide fire support to them.

It sounds like one of those games when you know what is coming and you just have to 'accept' it, especially if your team moves out in a way you can see is only going to end one way.

• Cool 1

[N_S_F]
Players
1,032 posts
13 hours ago, Winged_Cat_Dormant said:

Bildergebnis für well shucks gif

I like to invite these 3 guys to my Clan, if you could pass it on Winged Please. ( the CV, Smolensk and Bayard Drivers ! Not the 3 dead folks )

• Funny 1

[TAYTO]
Players
669 posts
7,802 battles

I was thinking on linking the replay, but I will be probably judged more than the state of the game. I am not ready for that yet.