15_22

Looking for competitive clan

7 comments in this topic

[CKBK]
Players
93 posts
8,243 battles

Hi,

Looking for new home, as my current clan disbanded due to inactivity.

Ideal would be international, English speaking community with Discord server and WR around 60%.

Competitive, but without too much tension. We're here to have fun after all ;)

I'm interested in participating in CW, KotS and other modes.

I had almost 2 months break now, so currently catching up with changes.

I'm experienced in CW, mostly as DD since first season.

You can check my stats here:

https://wows-numbers.com/player/541385904,15_22/

If I'm someone you might be looking for, contact me via PM here on forum.

Thanks

• Cool 1

[BBMM]
Beta Tester, Players
200 posts
3,833 battles

Hello @15_22

We're a casually competitive group. We love our divisions and clan battles and participated in KoTs IX as well. Feel free to stop by our discord and hang out with a solid crew of folks. We have people online all throughout the day but our prime time is the evening between 1900 and midnight.

Feel free to stop by our Beer Belly Master Mindz [BBMM] discord server here is the link https://discord.gg/mezA43q

If you are interested in such things we've built up our naval base as well and participated in every naval battle that has been published since they stared. Below are our Naval Base perks. We will be maxing out the coal port soon and we already have some work on the steel port completed.

clan_bonuses.PNG

Players
206 posts
4,723 battles

Hello Sailor!

SSAM are a competitive clan focused on a fun and casual environment as we understand people have lives outside of the game. We're always running divisions in Randoms as well as being well established as a Typhoon League clan when it comes to Clan Battles seasons. We're English Speaking but have members from all over the globe.

2RDjnNz.png

https://discord.gg/H67VfR4

Players
138 posts
17,838 battles
5a00e3315b520_RNSFAD.thumb.png.bf18c85fc285d3406733897ea6f4e481.png

RNSF (Royal Navy Surface Fleet)
                                                          LOOKING FOR PLAYERS WHO WANT TO HELP US PROGRESS IN CLAN WAR'S                                                                          WE HAVE REACHED STORM LEAGUE IN ALL 5 SEASONS BUT WE NEED COMMITTED PLAYERS TO HELP US GO HIGHER
As with any 50 member clan the level of commitment is varied, so we are looking to substitute out the more casual player, for players who regard Cbs as the main reason for being part of a clan!
So if you feel overlooked by your current clan give us a try!!

We are a WOWS clan, made up of primarily English players, & expats but as long as you speak fairly good English, and can take our sense of humour you are welcome (GMT+/-3 time zone is a must) we are shall we say more senior in years.
We have assembled a clan of like-minded mature members, who are committed to having a good time, who do not need micromanaging.
  You will gravitate to players with the same disposition 

if you are:
⦁ Over 26 (exceptions will be made if you demonstrate maturity beyond your years)
⦁ Not thin skinned (profanity is commonplace)
⦁ A committed Cb's player
⦁ Have a good range of ship tiers & types fully specced tier Xs especially 
⦁ Have at least 2000 games under your belt 
⦁ Enjoy divisioning with like-minded people who can give as good as they get
⦁ Committed to playing the game for mainly fun/relaxation with a focus on competitive play

This isn't a clan for you if:
⦁ You require a safe place (if someone calls you a ---- then look inward)
⦁ You are a ship professor i.e players waiting to go into battle while you reel off stats
⦁ You spend more than 20s camo/flagging your ship for battle
⦁ Your mic leaves a lot to be desired i.e others can hear everything that is happening in your household

We are a well-rounded bunch who play most day's & evenings, clan battles are encouraged we operate Discord chat the in-game banter is adult themed, so if you cannot stand banter/having the piss taken don't bother.
We have a good mix, some play for fun others can get serious we play tiers 4 to 10 with a mix of classes but expect players to rotate types as requested
We are looking for players who don't take themselves too seriously, who have a good tier spread of ships and can give as good as they get.

THE CLAN BASE IS MAXED OUT
clan_base.thumb.png.8a1131654e0428e4c22894e6bd5986d0.png
DISCORD CHAT CLIENT IS A MUST 

LOOK UP RNSF IN SHIPS CLAN FINDER

Players
288 posts

Hello 15_22

We are an international, laid back English speaking clan, looking for good humoured but active players to join us in clan battles, operations and divisions. We use Discord and our clan base is complete. Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and read the clan description after which you may apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Fruit_Loop or HMS_BlackPud if you are interested in joining us. Cheers Pud. If you do join us the first beer is on me!!!

AAA Clan Image 2.png

Sign in to follow this