Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Myrmidon19

Premium Time - Caveats...

3 comments in this topic

Question

[NORKS]
Players
81 posts

So you're down to your last hour of premium, it says something like 46mins on your port page, you have 2x random games and now you're down to 8mins. You think hmm will I get the benefit of premium for 1 more game? A match is 20mins and most matches aren't over in 8mins. So the question being as long as you have *some quantity* of premium mins prior to going into a battle will it provide it's premium boosts for the duration of that battle or just for however long you have left. Say you take 18mins to complete the battle and only 8mins of those were premium, it makes for some messy server side calculations surely? Based on this I've been assuming it would just last for the duration of the battle. Anyone know for sure?

2 answers to this question

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
936 posts
10,335 battles

The game has always seemed to count your bonuses based on your circumstances at the time the battle ends, so if premium expires mid battle you wouldn't get the bonus at the end. But, I would want to test this myself to say with certainty, premium may be the exception.

[SRW]
Players
591 posts
5,065 battles

No exception with premium.

The moment it counts is when the battle ends. If your premium expired mid-battle you won't get any premium bonuses.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this