Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Profilus

AA sector won't activate

10 comments in this topic

[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,093 posts
22,915 battles

Anybody else has experienced a bug, that when selecting AA sector it goes on cooldown immediately without activating it?

So far experienced it with Minotaur 2 games in a row yesterday, but clanmate experienced it more than month ago with Missouri and Minotaur(ofc i didnt believe him:Smile_sad:).

Players
1,075 posts
10,465 battles
7 minutes ago, Profilus said:

Anybody else has experienced a bug, that when selecting AA sector it goes on cooldown immediately without activating it?

So far experienced it with Minotaur 2 games in a row yesterday, but clanmate experienced it more than month ago with Missouri and Minotaur(ofc i didnt believe him:Smile_sad:).

For couple of Patch now. Sometimes hotkeys do not activate. I have seen it on not only AA sectors, but also on consumables. 

[PUPSI]
Privateer
9,229 posts
13 minutes ago, Profilus said:

I guess your captains have skilled the "Manual AA"-Replacement "Massive AA"?

6 minutes ago, mariouus said:

For couple of Patch now. Sometimes hotkeys do not activate.

but in the mentioned cases the hotkeys ARE registered...

[-TAP-]
Players
212 posts
6,992 battles
9 minutes ago, Profilus said:

Just a quick check, but do you have Massive AA (or whatever it is that they renamed the manual AA skill to)? As it doesn't increase the continuous damage component, I'd imagine it just goes straight onto a cooldown when activated. Can't confirm for definite though, as I took it off all my ships when it was changed.

[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,093 posts
22,915 battles
1 minute ago, Klopirat said:

I guess your captains have skilled the "Manual AA"-Replacement "Massive AA"?

Just now, Pandafaust said:

Just a quick check, but do you have Massive AA (or whatever it is that they renamed the manual AA skill to)? As it doesn't increase the continuous damage component, I'd imagine it just goes straight onto a cooldown when activated. Can't confirm for definite though, as I took it off all my ships when it was changed.

That's probably true, because my Mino had it old days and i havent changed it a bit.

So when i have massive AA i benefit 0? Not in game yet so no idea what this skill does now.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
9,229 posts
1 minute ago, Profilus said:

So when i have massive AA i benefit 0? Not in game yet so no idea what this skill does now.

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/update-087-french-destroyers-part-2/#game-mechanics

so only ships with very low AA benefit from this skill now, and even for them there are usually better choices for a 4 point skill...

• Cool 2

[-TAP-]
Players
212 posts
6,992 battles
Just now, Profilus said:

That's probably true, because my Mino had it old days and i havent changed it a bit.

It basically doubles the instantaneous damage you get when you activate it, which is based on a (low, 5% or something similar) percentage of the attacking planes hp. It's a fairly pathetic effect in its current iteration, in my opinion.

• Cool 1

[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,093 posts
22,915 battles
3 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/update-087-french-destroyers-part-2/#game-mechanics

so only ships with very low AA benefit from this skill now, and even for them there are usually better choices for a 4 point skill...

1 minute ago, Pandafaust said:

It basically doubles the instantaneous damage you get when you activate it, which is based on a (low, 5% or something similar) percentage of the attacking planes hp. It's a fairly pathetic effect in its current iteration, in my opinion.

Ok, thx to you both. Time to reskill.

• Cool 1

Players
8,435 posts
9,889 battles
18 minutes ago, Profilus said:

Skill is basically AA downgrade on ships with more-than-literal-no-AA and then whole sector thingy can backfire at you on battleships as planes can fly over you and enter weakened side and then spend some time there

[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,093 posts
22,915 battles
13 minutes ago, Panocek said:

Skill is basically AA downgrade on ships with more-than-literal-no-AA and then whole sector thingy can backfire at you on battleships as planes can fly over you and enter weakened side and then spend some time there

Oh yeah. Reskilled my Mino, now its time to make someone pay for it in my Haku :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this