Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
TheJezna

Who had this great idea?

6 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
790 posts
1,808 battles

So, just started playing around with the USSR BB line and they seem fun. However, after five games, I've fired pretty much five salvos before being deleted. Why? Well, some designer thought giving 0 AA seemed a good idea, which would have been fine if one faced tier 3 predominantly. Reality is, every single game has had at least one CV and the second they see my ship they don't waste a second. Getting AA support from team mates might work, but not at this tier, people are either entirely new or don't give a damn. The only time I've been able to survive past 4 minutes was by parking next to our own CV, but then I might as well not be around.

Not expecting anything here, just had to went before I go back and free-xp past this junk.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Players
8,490 posts
9,926 battles
31 minutes ago, TheJezna said:

So, just started playing around with the USSR BB line and they seem fun. However, after five games, I've fired pretty much five salvos before being deleted. Why? Well, some designer thought giving 0 AA seemed a good idea, which would have been fine if one faced tier 3 predominantly. Reality is, every single game has had at least one CV and the second they see my ship they don't waste a second. Getting AA support from team mates might work, but not at this tier, people are either entirely new or don't give a damn. The only time I've been able to survive past 4 minutes was by parking next to our own CV, but then I might as well not be around.

Not expecting anything here, just had to went before I go back and free-xp past this junk.

There is NO single ship that will make you CV immune, so "deal with it" might be the answer you do not seek, but you will receive.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,065 posts
14,912 battles

Did this guy just complain that RU BB are too weak ? 

Ps. If CV wants you dead, you die. Doesnt matter what ship you play.

• Cool 6
  • Funny 1

[JRM]
Players
4,009 posts
20,445 battles
9 hours ago, TheJezna said:

Try not giving side to other BBs for starters, couse you know you "pay" for that super armor and tankiness by having a citadel, which is pretty much the only way of getting rid of a Kreml

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this