Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
GhostRiderMax123

Its been a while!

9 comments in this topic

[-GBF-]
Players
765 posts
3,283 battles

Hi

Its been a while since I have played the game. Think the last time I played might have been last year :cap_fainting:

Whats changed in that time? Anything important and worth knowing? Any ships changed ect?

:D

• Cool 1

[DREAD]
Players
8,081 posts
6,021 battles
15 minutes ago, GhostRiderMax123 said:

Hi

Its been a while since I have played the game. Think the last time I played might have been last year :cap_fainting:

Whats changed in that time? Anything important and worth knowing? Any ships changed ect?

:D

Err.. well. CVs are now in the game as a fourth class, WG abandoned their balanced ship introduction and go full Soviet mode now (Russian BBs, Russian Premiums, moar Russian Premiums, ...) and there is certainly more firepower on higher tiers now. Plus: subs are coming...

What else? T8 matchmaking is better - at least a change was implemented. So there should be more pure TX games now - which could indeed be from a gut feeling. Didn’t check any numbers though.

Ah yea and than there are plenty of T9 Premium ships now which are mostly better than silver ones. Looks like WG found a good business there

• Cool 2

[S-O-M]
Players
351 posts

It’s all a load of bollox, the cv rework almost killed DD’s, radar, AA, MM, over powered Russians, chat etc etc, literally everything has Gone to hell, and WG continue to bodge patches/ updates and bury their head in the sand, the state of play is horrendous, the Halloween event is pointless, literally sweet fa for doing well. (Far more for doing a lot less in randoms), suggest you come back in a year, WG may actually have sorted their own mess out.

Supposedly MM has been sorted, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, if anyone thinks so play ten games in a T8 and let us know how many are T10 games MOST OF THEM !!!!

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Players
1,694 posts
17,291 battles
12 minutes ago, MadBadDave said:

..., suggest you come back in a year, WG may actually have sorted their own mess out.

giphy.gif

Players
1,694 posts
17,291 battles
2 hours ago, GhostRiderMax123 said:

played a few matches and yea nothing much seems to have changed :/

giphy.gif

Yeah :/

Sign in to follow this