You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
XDMeloniXD

Halloween camoflages/containers

3 comments in this topic

[1701]
Players
61 posts
6,723 battles

First, when will the halloween containers appear in the premium shop,

Second; are the other ways  to get the containers other than from the super hard operations? Currently have 5 star on saving transilvania and 4 in sunray in the darkness.

Third; Why can't we just buy the halloween camoflagues for doubloons in the game client? Mostly asking cause my container luck is absolute shite

Cheers,

• Cool 1

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
1,316 posts
10,772 battles
1 hour ago, XDMeloniXD said:

Second; are the other ways  to get the containers other than from the super hard operations? Currently have 5 star on saving transilvania and 4 in sunray in the darkness.

Third; Why can't we just buy the halloween camoflagues for doubloons in the game client? Mostly asking cause my container luck is absolute shite

Cheers,

They won't tell you when something is on sale in before. I can buy some camos in port already for doubloons (8k e.g. for Alaska) - but I do own the old ones (as they are just recycled). 

Players
5,311 posts
10,284 battles
9 hours ago, XDMeloniXD said:

Cheers,

Last year the rewards of the directives were the halloween containers and this made it easier to chose your own path, regarding how you wanted to farm them.

2 years ago one would get 1 halloween crate for every star (and these were not the superhard versions we have today) instead of only for the final 3 stars in the hardest difficulty setting.

Even though I like the idea of a superhard, it's undoable when there's too many poor players aboard.

And even with a pretty good team like I had today, we kept failing to get that final star. It's so much juggling while having to deal with the sluggish ui again.

The ui seemed like it had been fixed almost entirely, but for some reason lately it appears to be going slower every time there is a new patch.

• Cool 1