Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Thundercracker_3

Invisible team list

12 comments in this topic

Players
196 posts
2,313 battles

My apologies if this is a quick fix, ticky box type thing; If so, I can't see it.

Anyhoo, since the latest update, I can't see the team lists before a match, just the map.

In battle, on pressing TAB to view the team list, it's still invisible, even when clicking on the centre TAB.

Also, I don't get a can of TAB :Smile_facepalm:

Any suggestions?

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,518 posts
9,670 battles

Do you have any mods installed?   One of them could be interfering with the display.

[SCRUB]
Players
3,628 posts
9,723 battles

There are three (3) tabs on the top of the battle loading screen.

Can you make some screens?

10 hours ago, Thundercracker_3 said:

What do you mean by that?

Players
196 posts
2,313 battles
4 hours ago, BrusilovX said:

Do you have any mods installed?   One of them could be interfering with the display.

I do; one of them was a was display screen which showed the position of ships on the map before the battle began. I was using Modstation. The Mod I used doesn't appear on the Modstation mod list any more, but I think (now that you mentioned it), that this might be the issue. 

I can't uninstall that mod, as it doesn't appear in the modstation list anymore to remove it :Smile_facepalm:

Players
196 posts
2,313 battles

1 hour ago, nambr9 said:

There are three (3) tabs on the top of the battle loading screen.

Can you make some screens?

11 hours ago, Thundercracker_3 said:

What do you mean by that?

I can't make any screens, no.

Also, I mean this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tab_(drink)

[I-J-N]
Players
2,284 posts
5 hours ago, Thundercracker_3 said:

I do; one of them was a was display screen which showed the position of ships on the map before the battle began. I was using Modstation. The Mod I used doesn't appear on the Modstation mod list any more, but I think (now that you mentioned it), that this might be the issue. 

I can't uninstall that mod, as it doesn't appear in the modstation list anymore to remove it :Smile_facepalm:

Uhm... how legit is that mod, then? Can't you just wipe any mods clean from the directory if you need to get rid of them (might be a stupid question but that's what I would do...)?

Players
196 posts
2,313 battles
19 hours ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

Uhm... how legit is that mod, then? Can't you just wipe any mods clean from the directory if you need to get rid of them (might be a stupid question but that's what I would do...)?

All the mods are legit; this one doesn't even do anything in-battle. I'll see what I can do...

[I-J-N]
Players
2,284 posts
2 hours ago, Thundercracker_3 said:

All the mods are legit; this one doesn't even do anything in-battle. I'll see what I can do...

Well, having that info would give me an advantage in battle. There might be other reasons why a mod is pulled from the Modstation, of course.

Players
196 posts
2,313 battles
9 hours ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

Well, having that info would give me an advantage in battle. There might be other reasons why a mod is pulled from the Modstation, of course.

Well, I'm so unintelligent that anything less than a full on aim bot and all-seeing eye isn't doing much.

Sign in to follow this