Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
chris_von_dude

3 invitations for 1 recruit container? (plz reply)

8 comments in this topic

Question

Players
31 posts
724 battles

dear world of warships admins, hello.

i recently did the ''send 3 invites through social media to earn 1 recruits container'' thing, and i've posted my WoW invitation code on 3 social media:

on facebook, on twitter and on my e-mail, to a friend.

 

the game told me that ''you have won 1 recruit container'' for sending 3 invites, yet i never received any recruit containers on my WoW profile/page.

 

for evidence of my action, i enclose a screenshot below the post:

 

what should i do now?

and how can i get the 1 recruit container that i should get? (since i did what i was asked, as you can see by the screenshot below)

plz let me know, thanks.

the container issue h3r.png

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Players
31 posts
724 battles

hello, as you can see...

i recently did the ''send 3 invites through social media to earn 1 recruits container'' thing, and i've posted my WoW invitation code on 3 social media:

on facebook, on twitter and on my e-mail, to a friend.

  

the game told me that ''you have won 1 recruit container'' for sending 3 invites, yet i never received any recruit containers on my WoW profile/page.

 

for evidence of my action, i enclose a screenshot below the post:

 

what should i do now?

and how can i get the 1 recruit container that i should get? (since i did what i was asked, as you can see by the screenshot posted below)

please someone help me, and plz let me know, thanks.

the container issue h3r.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Players
31 posts
724 battles
On 10/20/2019 at 11:31 PM, Astolfo_Is_My_Waifu said:

Was the container not automatically delivered to you ingame?

no, thats why i ask.

 

is there a way for me to get it by the admins?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,066 posts
11,274 battles
3 minutes ago, chris_von_dude said:

no, thats why i ask.

 

is there a way for me to get it by the admins?

You can try taking the issue straight to support. I'd try to log something under Gameplay -> Recruit a Friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Players
31 posts
724 battles
13 minutes ago, Astolfo_Is_My_Waifu said:

You can try taking the issue straight to support. I'd try to log something under Gameplay -> Recruit a Friend.

i just send them a ticket.

lets hope that they will help me.

 

BTW, astolfo, i want to ask you something:

if every new player can win a DIANA tier II ship for playing a battle (i won one too), and the recruited people who win a battle with a VI ship earn a tier V ship (in the past it was texas tier V, now its the tier VI warspite ship...),

 

then, why i cannot win a warspite tier VI ship, for winning a battle with a VI tier ship? (as new players do win this thing)

(i fought in some battles with my tier VI ship, and yet...

i havent won any warspite VI ship for it.)

 

please let me know why this happens, and/or if i missed any detail on that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,066 posts
11,274 battles
1 hour ago, chris_von_dude said:

then, why i cannot win a warspite tier VI ship, for winning a battle with a VI tier ship? (as new players do win this thing)

(i fought in some battles with my tier VI ship, and yet...

i havent won any warspite VI ship for it.)

 

please let me know why this happens, and/or if i missed any detail on that.

The recruiter earns recruiting points instead, which then can spend on containers that might contain premium ships (although Warspite is not among them) as well as cashback on dubloons spent by people you recruit (which could then be spent on premiums in the armory).

 

Full details in this article;

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/content/recruiting_station/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Players
31 posts
724 battles
On 10/23/2019 at 1:33 AM, Astolfo_Is_My_Waifu said:

The recruiter earns recruiting points instead, which then can spend on containers that might contain premium ships (although Warspite is not among them) as well as cashback on dubloons spent by people you recruit (which could then be spent on premiums in the armory).

 

Full details in this article;

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/content/recruiting_station/

yes, i see... thanks for the info!

 

also: i've contacted the warships support team and they've helped me to get my recruit container back.

i thank them for their excellent service.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×