Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
chris_von_dude

how can i get the 4th anniversary badges+flag?

5 comments in this topic

Question

Players
31 posts
724 battles

dear world of warships admins, hello.

i've been playing this great game for a long time, since it first started, and im very happy with it.

after a short absence, i've managed to log in during the last days of the 4th anniversary celebration, and i completed some missions, with their rewards, but:

i never received the ''4 years'' badge, nor the ''4th anniversary'' ship flag.

also i was wondering if i have won the ''14-days of gifts'' (1 per day) that you were giving during the 4th anniversary celebrations, or if i've missed those entirely.

(and if i missed them, is there a way for me to win them now?)

im asking because i always got the badges/flags and daily awards for each anniversary of the game, from its 1st, to its 3rd, until now, in its 4th anniversary event.

plz help me out, thanks!

4 answers to this question

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,083 posts
11,340 battles
10 hours ago, chris_von_dude said:

OK, good to know.

also, if you know, what where the gifts ''for 14 days'' on behalf of the 4th anniversary?

(not the mission rewards, the ''14 days'' (1 per day) gifts)

thanks

I don't remember any rewards referred to as "14 days of gifts", it sounds like the daily shipments which was 10 rewards over 14 days, which ended on Oct 4th.

image.thumb.png.42c2052babb849c131551914db48781f.png

Also, I made a mistake with my previous post. You will receive the anniversary symbol when your account becomes 4 years old, but the 4 year flag was an anniversary reward for completing a mission series, sorry.

• Cool 1

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,083 posts
11,340 battles

You will receive the 4th anniversary symbol and flag when your account is 4 years old, because they are for 4 years of service, not celebrating wows 4th anniversary (though they were added during the anniversary for obvious reasons).

The rewards for the anniversary event ended when patch 0.8.9 arrived on the 17th.

• Cool 2

Players
31 posts
724 battles
45 minutes ago, Astolfo_Is_My_Waifu said:

You will receive the 4th anniversary symbol and flag when your account is 4 years old, because they are for 4 years of service, not celebrating wows 4th anniversary (though they were added during the anniversary for obvious reasons).

The rewards for the anniversary event ended when patch 0.8.9 arrived on the 17th.

OK, good to know.

also, if you know, what where the gifts ''for 14 days'' on behalf of the 4th anniversary?

(not the mission rewards, the ''14 days'' (1 per day) gifts)

thanks

Players
31 posts
724 battles
9 hours ago, Astolfo_Is_My_Waifu said:

I don't remember any rewards referred to as "14 days of gifts", it sounds like the daily shipments which was 10 rewards over 14 days, which ended on Oct 4th.

image.thumb.png.42c2052babb849c131551914db48781f.png

Also, I made a mistake with my previous post. You will receive the anniversary symbol when your account becomes 4 years old, but the 4 year flag was an anniversary reward for completing a mission series, sorry.

thank you for the helpful reply once again, my friend.

also: darn it! i really wish i could get the 4th anniversary flag for my ship...

they should sell those flags as purchasable items on the premium shop. (all flags that one couldnt get on time/on a mission)

PS: hey, dont take this the wrong way, but i agree with your username: astolfo is a great character, i adore his aesthetics.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this