You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Inappropriate_noob

Erroneous information......

8 comments in this topic

Players
2,541 posts

A few weeks ago there was a  thread posted up about a link to Reddit where the restoration period for ships was changed,wel I did lok at he link and decided to try to reclaim some ships, and it seems there has been no change at all, it is still every 6 months which is beyond ridiculous tbh

I even sent the link to customer service, nope still 6 months,so Reddit cannot be trusted then.

[DC_DK]
Players
2,863 posts
29,380 battles
1 minute ago, NoobySkooby said:

A few weeks ago there was a  thread posted up about a link to Reddit where the restoration period for ships was changed,wel I did lok at he link and decided to try to reclaim some ships, and it seems there has been no change at all, it is still every 6 months which is beyond ridiculous tbh

I even sent the link to customer service, nope still 6 months,so Reddit cannot be trusted then.

Never ever sell a premium

Players
2,541 posts
Just now, hgbn_dk said:

Never ever sell a premium

Yep so they say, it is stupid though, the same company that runs WoT's where in that game you can just buy back for credits any tank sold,so i have no idea where the Reddit thing came from.

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,077 posts
13 minutes ago, NoobySkooby said:

Reopen the ticket, and escalate it. Slap them around the ears with the new policy. https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/22943/

But indeed, you can ask for a restoration of your purchases every 6 months. What has been removed is the time-limit of what needs to be restored. If you want to restore something you sold 4 years ago, you now can (which was impossible prior to the update).

• Cool 2

Players
2,541 posts
20 hours ago, gopher31 said:

Have you requested a reclaim before?

Yes quite  a few times, I  know how to do it etc, but this change to the time limit confused me, even now on the restoration page there is no change to the original time limit

[SHAD]
Players
1,170 posts

Ah. Only once every 6 months.

you can request all the ships you want in one claim but you can only claim once every 6 months.

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,390 posts
15 minutes ago, gopher31 said:

Ah. Only once every 6 months.

you can request all the ships you want in one claim but you can only claim once every 6 months.

This @NoobySkooby. Just send one ticket for all the ships you want restored and be done with it.

• Cool 1