Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Filipin00

Halloween styles?

4 comments in this topic

Question

[UAC]
Players
597 posts
1,891 battles

Hello,

what are the ways to obtain the halloween styles (like the ships for halloween scenarios like jackal, igor and others)?

I've seen so far that the only way is to get them from a halloween container. If that is the only way to get them then my question is how to get those containers? I've also seen that they are rewards for completing those scenarios on super hard with 3, 4 and 5 stars.

Then when I tried, it said I need a division to play them and that's easier said than done for someone who has nobody to play this game with.

Are there any other ways to obtain those containers? Will they be in shop or armory...anything? Thanks in advance.

3 answers to this question

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,083 posts
11,340 battles

It looks as though the containers are indeed the only way to currently get any of the halloween themed skins.

You can get 3 premium containers from Saving Transylvania Super Hard for earning 3, 4 and 5 stars, as you mentioned.

You can get 3 premium containers from Sunray in the Darkness Super Hard, also for earning 3, 4 and 5 stars.

Activating the twitch mission in this article by hitting the orange button will give you a mission to obtained 4 stars in Saving Transyvania, then 4 stars in Saving Transylvania Hard, then 4 stars in Saving Transylvania Super Hard which ultimately rewards 4 regular containers.

This makes most of them unattainable unless you can find a div, but we are still only in the first part of the halloween event. Part 2 starts on October 31st and will include a new game mode and a new armory section to spend a new resource, so hopefully more of the normal and premium containers will be available and I have no doubt that some of the skins will show up for dubloons.

• Cool 1

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,083 posts
11,340 battles

It costs them time and money to make that stuff so WG always seems to demand that people have to spend a lot of time and/or money to obtain them themselves.

Hopefully theyll have a chance to drop from the regular containers, which I'm sure I've had happen in the past, and they'll make a number of them obtainable just by playing.

• Cool 1

[UAC]
Players
597 posts
1,891 battles
2 minutes ago, Astolfo_Is_My_Waifu said:

It looks as though the containers are indeed the only way to currently get any of the halloween themed skins.

You can get 3 premium containers from Saving Transylvania Super Hard for earning 3, 4 and 5 stars, as you mentioned.

You can get 3 premium containers from Sunray in the Darkness Super Hard, also for earning 3, 4 and 5 stars.

Activating the twitch mission in this article by hitting the orange button will give you a mission to obtained 4 stars in Saving Transyvania, then 4 stars in Saving Transylvania Hard, then 4 stars in Saving Transylvania Super Hard which ultimately rewards 4 regular containers.

This makes most of them unattainable unless you can find a div, but we are still only in the first part of the halloween event. Part 2 starts on October 31st and will include a new game mode and a new armory section to spend a new resource, so hopefully more of the normal and premium containers will be available and I have no doubt that some of the skins will show up for dubloons.

That's so sad to be honest. Why did they make so hard to obtain those styles. I would really love to have those steampunk styles, I'm a sucker for steampunk it's my weakspot of sorts.

So, why did they have to make it hard to obtain them, it's not like you're getting anything that gives you an advantage in the actual battle it's just aesthetics.:Smile_facepalm:

Sign in to follow this