You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Glacis_UK

Is there a ceiling on commander points?

3 comments in this topic

[BRXIT]
Players
40 posts
5,412 battles

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask this, but...

The commander of my Mahan destroyer has reached the rank of Fleet Admiral. He has a total of 19 points, with 3 not yet applied to training.  However, it seems that he is not accumulating points any longer.  There used to be a note indicating how many experience points he had versus the number needed for the next commander point, but this is no longer there.  I've been trying to increase the rate of experience points, but nothing seems to be happening.

Has this captain reached a plateau, or a ceiling?  I want more skill training for him.  Is this not going to happen?

[POI--]
Players
6,084 posts
7,325 battles
9 minutes ago, Glacis_UK said:

The commander of my Mahan destroyer has reached the rank of Fleet Admiral. He has a total of 19 points, with 3 not yet applied to training.  However, it seems that he is not accumulating points any longer.  There used to be a note indicating how many experience points he had versus the number needed for the next commander point, but this is no longer there.  I've been trying to increase the rate of experience points, but nothing seems to be happening.

Has this captain reached a plateau, or a ceiling?  I want more skill training for him.  Is this not going to happen?

Yes, commanders only can get 19 points. So, choose wisely.

• Cool 1

Players
7,889 posts
9,565 battles
5 hours ago, Glacis_UK said:

Captains end their leveling at 19 points. BUT, any exp gathered with maxed out captains goes into "elite exp" pool, which then can be used to level up or finish retraining of other captains

• Cool 1