You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
natswright

Cant select twitch prime port

21 comments in this topic

[WITCH]
Players
138 posts
3,300 battles

I've linked my account to twitch, but cant select the port twitch prime? Can anyone help?

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
3,309 posts
4,186 battles
1 minute ago, natswright said:

I've linked my account to twitch, but cant select the port twitch prime? Can anyone help?

Need to have at least used the one free trial month of Amazon(/Twitch) prime to do it.

[WITCH]
Players
138 posts
3,300 battles
1 minute ago, lafeel said:

Need to have at least used the one free trial month of Amazon(/Twitch) prime to do it.

I've been a Prime member for years!

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
3,309 posts
4,186 battles
1 minute ago, natswright said:

I've been a Prime member for years!

Well then I have no idea sorry. Was just the most obvious cause that I could think of (no offense)

• Cool 1

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
93 posts
1,731 battles

Just to clarify, have you restarted the game after linking your twitch account?

[WITCH]
Players
138 posts
3,300 battles
Just now, Nov_A said:

Just to clarify, have you restarted the game after linking your twitch account?

Oh, i've had my accounts linked for some time now!

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
3,309 posts
4,186 battles

I tried it out myself just now in game and it still works for me despite not having been a prime member for something close to a year now (only used the free month)

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
3,309 posts
4,186 battles
Just now, natswright said:

I may have to open a ticket with wargaming!

Good luck with that (no sarcasm) cs can be a bit..special at times.

• Funny 1

[WITCH]
Players
138 posts
3,300 battles
10 minutes ago, Logan_MountStuart said:

Well I can back you OP, I've had Amazon Prime for years, linked to Twitch and subscribe through it to Flambass but do not have access to the Twitch Port.

Seems a common issue!

[PUPSI]
Privateer
9,264 posts
5 hours ago, natswright said:

Seems a common issue!

no issue... the Twitch port was a Twitch prime loot some time last year...

https://blog.twitch.tv/en/2018/03/05/twitch-prime-members-get-a-shipton-of-world-of-warships-loot-including-commander-kappa-32715b3fe488/

so for the port you had to be prime member in this month and claim the loot...

• Bad 1

Beta Tester
641 posts
10,831 battles

Ok, I will check it when I get home, but it was looking like I do have possibility to use Twitch port.

Never was a prime member, even for free trial.

But I am premium WoWs player so there is a chance all ports are unlocked for me.

My favorite port (Spaceport) is gone, so I will use this occasion to hate you WG, well done. :(

Will be silly if he is there and I just didn't see it :)

Players
612 posts
2,089 battles

The situation is the same with me, been a Twitch Prime member for ages, had the port before, nothing has changed except it now says it's a new port and it is only for Twitch prime members, which I am.

[PRP]
Players
3 posts
6,067 battles

Welcome,

I am from Poland and I came across this topic by accident. I have exactly the same problem as you. I used to use Port Twitch with a Prime subscription. Later I had a few months break. I have been using the Prime subscription again since the beginning of October. Unfortunately, I don't know how it was in update 0.8.8, because I didn't check it. Since update 0.8.9, I have no way of starting the Twitch port. The subscription is paid for. The Twitch account is linked to the WG account.

Has anyone reported this matter to support? Did you provide any specific answer? I reported the matter to Polish support. Unfortunately, despite my long translation, I was dismissed with a laconic response that the port was one of Prime's spoils. I have allegedly not obtained this loot, therefore I do not have a port. The answer that I have used it many times is without any response. I have been playing on a new computer for a year. Unfortunately, hard disk in the old laptop broke. On this disk I had screenshots of ships standing in the Twitch port. I have no way to prove that I used this port.

I am asking for further information if you get any other answer in the support.

best regards
Radek

Weekend Tester
855 posts
6,225 battles

You guys need to remember that was only one time offer when it was in twitch prime. You can't get it anymore after all. Even WG can't help with that problem because it is by Twitch side. That WG told me long time ago, when I talked about that port view.

If you need that twitch prime port so badly. You can get twitch prime dock from Aslain mod.

[PRP]
Players
3 posts
6,067 battles

We are talking about a situation where someone had a port and currently does not have it. Should I understand that currently nobody has access to this port because it was temporarily available? So why is he still on the list? If someone got it, had it, used it, why access to it was restricted. I do not expect a solution if the matter cannot be resolved. I expect an explanation of what happened. For now I hear that I could win it once. If I won, I would have. I write that I had it but lost access. From what I see above, other users also signal this problem. It would be about explaining what happened.

Best Regards

Radek

• Cool 2

[IWAYN]
Players
10 posts

So i try the support to get his resolved and no help at all other than the suggested "unlink your twitch account and then re-link" jajaja well almost a month has passed and still will not unlink yet i have been able to unlink my twitch then relink but my start date is the original 1 that is broken and im trying to unlink ,Why does the wargaming page go greyish and stay that way after i select unlink and hangs forever like that until i click the mouse .This is far from resolved so this is my state of play i will not mess about watching your twitch or youtube i  know i miss out on events good people and good information but to be honest i would rather have peace of mind that all WG links are going to be disabled and under my control not that of a "anything i try undermines what i try", I will learn what i can from the times i log into the game and from what good people type on this website.Tired of trying mundane things to fix a mundane problem.Picture below is the greyish screen i see is what im left with after i unlinked my account now when i try to link it shows this date still linked on WG website and no option to do anything as when i click the box it goes grey:(

greyish screen will not delete.PNG

Edited by IwaynI_1
Edited for reason of picture description of my issue

[FISHR]
Players
50 posts
2,844 battles

Same problem here.

I have Twitch prime via Amazon Prime.

Suddenly the Twitch port appears among the ones supposedly available in WoWS, but when I select it, a pop-up appears, telling me it’s only for Twitch Prime subscribers.

Before someone comes up with the obvious solutions:

1) I have unlinked and relinked Twitch from WoWS;

2) logged in and out of the game a gazillion times;

3) I’m on a Mac, therefore with Catalina (the most recent OS) not accepting 32-bit applications I can’t use Aslains’s mod pack, which needs a wrapper (kinda stripped-down Windows with just the essentials to run the Windows application you want to run without bogging down your Mac) that is still 32-bit;

4) I’m not switching to Windows/buying an additional computer just to play WoWS.

1) and 2) did nothing, as expected (wonder when computer people will stop shifting the blame for their non-working software to the victims-users and actually do something to make their bloody software work).

Someone suggested the Twitch port was something available only during an event in 2018 and it’s no longer obtainable.

Why, then, does it show among my available ports?

As @Vooyeq has put it, I don’t want a solution if no solution is available, I’d just like to know what’s happening.

I’ll try to contact Player Support, but, based on recent experience with them, my hopes of them being able to do something are not high...

Good hunting to all

Players
30 posts
5,583 battles

probly because it detects that you have twitch prime, but the event has passed and gone, and they havent made it so it doesnt appear to those that didnt get to claim the offer, i have the port on my list as well cant use it, and i heard it was an event a while back, its pointless to make a ticket for it. You missed the event, move on and get a other port instead :)