CuP1D

Looking for division, clan for improving gameplay

4 comments in this topic

[OGHF]
Players
1 post
766 battles

Hi guys

Here to say that I am now looking for a Clan to help with improving my game play in World of Warships.

I have been around for a while, and have researched a few lines to tier 5 / 6 (have not been in a hurry to be honest)! But, have now reached the time where I feel that to learn more needs the assistance of more experienced players.

Primary (and only) language is English - only "respectfully" fair to say :)

Also, am an aspiring musician - so, may I not be able to remain strictly regimented in attendance times, should training dates be schedules. I say because I used to play WoT's a lot, so have a fair amount of experience with clans and scheduling there. Although I am sure that this game is different!

I am more about relationships and game play (even though I am very competitive), than stats (I state this in complete openness, as opposed to conjecture).

Thanks for taking the time to read this. If you feel that we could move forward in this game together, please let me know!

Yours, sincerely - and thanks in advance

Ryan

[OGHF]
Players
947 posts
15,895 battles

Hi Ryan,

We are a medium sized clan of more mature players in World of Warships, but we are part of a larger Old Gits Having Fun clan that has it’s own World at War, Cod4 servers etc.

We are looking for players for our World of Warships clan and you could fit right in, we play all tiers, play scenario and Naval Battles, Randoms, divisions etc, we are recruiting more captains as we have started playing Clan Battles this season and we are  now into the Gale League, we use TS3 for comms and are a fairly happy bunch, like a bit of light hearted banter etc.

Please check our main Clan out and see what you think. 

https://www.oghf.org.uk

Regards,

Chris (AKA Cyclops)

[TB-PF]
[TB-PF]
Players
68 posts
7,795 battles

Hi,we are recruting new members! we are a multinational clan with players all over EU ! come join us for some clan bonuses ! your only comitment is to connect to discord and be responsive to chat and banter on discord ! if this invite caught your attention please give me a chat on discord or any available recruter od vice admiral ! this is our discord adress ->https://discord.gg/nQTgcJS

[SBS]
Players
292 posts

Hi CuP1d

We are an international, laid back English speaking clan, looking for good humoured but active players to join us in clan battles, operations and divisions. We use Discord and our clan base is complete. Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and read the clan description after which you may apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Fruit_Loop or HMS_BlackPud if you are interested in joining us. Cheers Pud. If you do join us the first beer is on me!!!

AAA Clan Image 2.png