KyleMcIver

Looking for clan

8 comments in this topic

[PORT]
Players
1 post
1,113 battles

Looking for a clan that is going to help me improve as a WOWS player as I progress further. 

Interested in delving into CB while also having the opportunity to grind up lines as part of a division. 

I have my moments in game but im mostly lacking consistency. 

Preferably EU clan with good activity weeknights/weekends

Thx.

[DSNF]
Players
12 posts
11,490 battles

Hello

Iam recruiter of DSNF and iam searching for active players to the clan!

I would love to have you in our clan! We got to storm leauge last season and the goal is to go ever further :)

//Galaxy011

[TB-PF]
[TB-PF]
Players
68 posts
7,499 battles

Hi,we are recruting new members! we are a multinational clan with players all over EU ! come join us for some clan bonuses ! your only comitment is to connect to discord and be responsive to chat and banter on discord ! if this invite caught your attention please give me a chat on discord or any available recruter od vice admiral ! this is our discord adress ->https://discord.gg/nQTgcJS

[BBMM]
Players
97 posts
4,851 battles

Hi KyleMcIver !

The BBMM clan is always on the lookout for new members to add to our wonderful group, and today it seems you are waving around for attention.

Surely then, let me tell something about us!

We're a clan from all over Europe, who are pretty active in CBs, operations, divisions, etc. We have a very active discord community for various gaming titles, where we also organise fun activities such as social nights, contests, giveaways and much more.

Our naval base is pretty extended, so many benefits there too.
We have a focus on being a nice & social clan, but our CBs team is slowly starting to become more competitive- in a good way.

As for CBs, we're always cool with members who have at least 1 cruiser or DD at tier X- and then preferably the standard options of course, but you'd be familiar with that.

Join our discord  https://discord.gg/mezA43q , so you can drop by for a personal chat with one of our recruiters if you like :)

If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to ask!

Consider this an invitation should you wish to join, if you apply we'll sort you out.

Grtz Mr_Edge_

BBMM
Beer Belly Master Mindz

naval_base_udpate_092419.PNG

Players
12 posts
3,980 battles

HIya, if you're looking for a fun time while trying to push the boards, you could consider AOD.

AOD is a multi gaming community which supports games ranging from World of Warships to Battlefield and even Black Desert Online and many many more.

The only requirements we have are:

*A working microphone

*Speak English (which you clearly can by the look of your post)

You can check out our website @ www.clanaod.net and click the 'APPLY HERE' button. Someone will reach out to you pretty soon after that.

[SBS]
Players
288 posts

Hi Kyle

We are an international, laid back English speaking clan, looking for good humoured but active players to join us in clan battles, operations and divisions. We use Discord and our clan base is complete. Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and read the clan description after which you may apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Fruit_Loop or HMS_BlackPud if you are interested in joining us. Cheers Pud. If you do join us the first beer is on me!!!

AAA Clan Image 2.png