Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Faceoff

What did you do!!!???!!

9 comments in this topic

Players
11 posts
3,611 battles

Game downloaded 6gb, then freeze. Then messes with steam, then I need to force close windows. Then file integrity check is needed on my games drive.  FIX IT!

[COR3]
Players
1,112 posts
12,056 battles
11 hours ago, Faceoff said:

FIX IT!

First, chill out. This whole discription does not yield any meaningfull description but reads as someone who is unpatient with the Update installation. A file integrity check is a steam meassure AFTER YOU FORCEFULLY SHUT Steam. (I hope you only killed steam because boy do i have bad news for you if you shut down windows)

So maybe give some more information before yelling fix it please?

• Cool 1

Players
11 posts
3,611 battles

My steam wasnt even open or loaded. so NO, file integretiy in windows system, I wrote thats why im annoyed. Im not spending 5 hours trying to get a game that worked perfect  before update to run on a system i didnt do anything too. like i said first, fix ur shiz.

• Bad 1

[P-S-T]
Players
219 posts

I dont use Steam,  but directly Warworld net installer . When you use Steam, you have another upgrade to wait for, the Steam Server itself. The process began stealthy days ago and yesterday my last upgrade in two different computers was around 100 Mb followed by another little one of 1Mb ... The full 6Gb download I didn't note while playing version 0.8,8. Be patient, and try to log in the game without using Steam.

[COR3]
Players
1,112 posts
12,056 battles
50 minutes ago, Faceoff said:

My steam wasnt even open or loaded. so NO, file integretiy in windows system, I wrote thats why im annoyed. Im not spending 5 hours trying to get a game that worked perfect  before update to run on a system i didnt do anything too. like i said first, fix ur shiz.

First of all it is not my "shiz"

Second of all to Fix any "Shiz" one needs as described in the Bugreport form a DXdiag File to see if you "SHIZ" is not broken to begin with. Because in itself i find it hard to belive that the game suddenly slows down your Windows to a Point that you have to hard reset it so that it goes into an integrity check.

While on it. Steam is not the best Distribution Method for this game as Steam always had the stupid problem of downloading the whole filetree (Another famous example for that is Path of Exile that can manage to make an hour long affair of a simple 12mb Update because they distribute twice).

Long Story short your Yelling doesn't change "Shiz" as you don't give any information to what exactly happend before hand, do not provide any logs.

So any IT Expert worth his salt would get full on ironic on you :P

• Cool 1

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
4,851 posts
1,463 battles

The players on the forum cannot fix it for you and we also cannot fix it without receiving necessary information.

If it is related to the Steam installation process, you will need to contact the Steam support. If it is related to something that happens when you launch the game or while running it, then please report the bug as explained here: https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/120063-how-to-report-bugs-read-me/

Thank you!

• Cool 1

Players
11 posts
3,611 battles

Well look around the forum, it worked before update, never had any ISSUEs EVER. My friends been dced and all sorts, I havent now suddenly I cant even repair, wgcheck or anything.

It even do errors to my games ssd hard drive, so windows needs to repair it for each try.

Players
11 posts
3,611 battles
5 hours ago, The_Reichtangle said:

First of all it is not my "shiz"

Second of all to Fix any "Shiz" one needs as described in the Bugreport form a DXdiag File to see if you "SHIZ" is not broken to begin with. Because in itself i find it hard to belive that the game suddenly slows down your Windows to a Point that you have to hard reset it so that it goes into an integrity check.

While on it. Steam is not the best Distribution Method for this game as Steam always had the stupid problem of downloading the whole filetree (Another famous example for that is Path of Exile that can manage to make an hour long affair of a simple 12mb Update because they distribute twice).

Long Story short your Yelling doesn't change "Shiz" as you don't give any information to what exactly happend before hand, do not provide any logs.

So any IT Expert worth his salt would get full on ironic on you :P

Go play tetris, you dont have to reply. I didnt yell to anyone, look around the forum similar people saying the same issue im having, freezes, locks up your harddrive. would you be calm?

• Bad 1

Sign in to follow this