Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Armada: Błyskawica

11 comments in this topic

[CAPT]
Players
405 posts
11,594 battles

What does this ship have to do with Italian cruisers? (Inquiring minds want to know...):Smile_trollface:

• Bad 1

Players
143 posts
10,726 battles
12 hours ago, DarthDon49 said:

What does this ship have to do with Italian cruisers? (Inquiring minds want to know...):Smile_trollface:

That ship is a legend ! , is the only ship that fought from first day of WW2 to end , that survived to our time !   that is enought reason ! 

• Cool 4
  • Bad 1

Players
143 posts
10,726 battles

I love Blyskawica ,is nice ship to play and with buff has better chance against other destroyers , would be nice if WG made 3 versions of Blyskawica 1st current in T7 , 2nd version that would contain uppgrate that she got in England when she served in ww2 in T8 , and 3rd version that would contain uppgrate that she got after ww2 in T9.  

• Cool 3

[P-W-C]
Players
6,244 posts
30,343 battles
On 10/18/2019 at 10:19 PM, DarthDon49 said:

Got a main gun reload buff on 0.8.9, though imho it needs another one for torp speed to make it more British - 61 knt instead of the pitiful 57knt that has now. Plus concealment slight buff to Leningrad level of 6.6km instead of 6.8km.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

Players
2,639 posts
16,058 battles
13 hours ago, DarthDon49 said:

What does this ship have to do with Italian cruisers?

Maybe they're hoping to see lot's of Błyskawica broadsiding Italian cruisers at 10-12km with that strange IFHE/BFT/JoaT build.

:Smile_great:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[CAPT]
Players
405 posts
11,594 battles
9 hours ago, Wicket_Boomber said:

That ship is a legend ! , is the only ship that fought from first day of WW2 to end , that survived to our time !   that is enought reason ! 

That does not connect her to the Italian cruisers - they were her enemies - d'oh!

• Cool 1

[P-W-C]
Players
6,244 posts
30,343 battles
4 hours ago, DarthDon49 said:

That does not connect her to the Italian cruisers - they were her enemies - d'oh!

Maybe you should read patchnotes, no connection to Italian cruisers at all. 

[CAPT]
Players
405 posts
11,594 battles
On 10/19/2019 at 6:58 PM, MacArthur92 said:

Maybe you should read patchnotes, no connection to Italian cruisers at all. 

I read the notes before my initial post. You are the one with the problem understanding. My point was exactly that, there is no connection and therefore no reason I could see. You seem to have missed that (and didn't answer my question), but thank you for participating.:Smile_glasses:

• Boring 1

[-MCD-]
Players
20 posts
6,472 battles

its great to see her get a buff. but she needs more TLC still. better aa, better concealment and better torps.

• Cool 1

[P-W-C]
Players
6,244 posts
30,343 battles
On 10/21/2019 at 8:07 PM, DarthDon49 said:

I read the notes before my initial post. You are the one with the problem understanding. My point was exactly that, there is no connection and therefore no reason I could see. You seem to have missed that (and didn't answer my question), but thank you for participating.:Smile_glasses:

Well maybe you see no reason to buff the ship that we all wanted to (and still want) to get buffs. I did answer your question : it doesn't have anything in common. Quote anything anywhere that made a connection. Cause it came now on this patch or what? Plus this patch isn't exactly the full Italian cruiser line, jest early access. In fact we wanted Błyskawica buffs a year ago on November 2018 plus the post war hull with 100mm guns. Why November 2018? Cause on that time 100 years ago the Polish Navy was established after World War 1. 

So this buffs (and the armada video) are waaaay too late tbh. Maybe for you this ship is irrelevant, that's your issue. At least you got some attention you seeked

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Sign in to follow this