Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Pan-Asian Squadron

20 comments in this topic

[ODB]
Alpha Tester
2,771 posts
10,768 battles

What are the drop chances of the early access ships please? I mean, what are the actual WG-stated drop chances?

If I buy a container it's pretty much for the same reason everybody else does, i.e. for the early access ships because I couldn't give a rats bum for the signals, dubloons, camo's etc. Many of us don't care for these things, in fact I have 1000's of them. Its the ship I'm interested in as you know WG, hence why you so frequently add the hook of a ship drop to your crates, so what are the drop chances before I consider spending money? Are they really lower than 2% for the premium containers and even lower for the non-premium ones?

• Cool 2

Players
32 posts
13,653 battles

Is small % but its depend of count of open boxes. In franch DD i must buy 13 x 1000 dublon to have Mandagor T9 DD with camo in loterry but on a screen they discribe event they put screen that show o 2x1000 lottery but normalny my frend in WoWs have this franch tir9DD ships after 9-15 x 1000 dublon and the count depend how many premium box open. I open only 2  but my one friend buy 7 premium box Pack on start event and they need only 9x1000 dublon Pack tu have franch T9 Dd Mandagor. I open every single free box aparat from the twich missions event 

[N0RSE]
Players
145 posts
8,916 battles

Hi, Got compensated with credits and NOT doubloons when receiving Genova in the bundles.!! image.png.d5190904eaa7141c5f4436272009ea5e.png

image.thumb.png.6b203949e3fa75c1f48be33ca5c093d9.png

[N0RSE]
Players
145 posts
8,916 battles
1 hour ago, Konrad_Herdy said:

Is small % but its depend of count of open boxes. In franch DD i must buy 13 x 1000 dublon to have Mandagor T9 DD with camo in loterry but on a screen they discribe event they put screen that show o 2x1000 lottery but normalny my frend in WoWs have this franch tir9DD ships after 9-15 x 1000 dublon and the count depend how many premium box open. I open only 2  but my one friend buy 7 premium box Pack on start event and they need only 9x1000 dublon Pack tu have franch T9 Dd Mandagor. I open every single free box aparat from the twich missions event 

Friend bought 5 and got 3 ships, I bought 5 and got 1 ship.. he got T8 first then T6 and T5.. Do I care? Not really.. crap happens.. Rather open 1 and 1 than all 5 like I did.. 

[-SRB-]
Players
3 posts
3,315 battles
51 minutes ago, Fesvil said:

I bought 5 and got 1 ship..

Same here, got 5 containers and won 0 ships. Jokes on me :)

[NL-BE]
Players
2 posts
1,819 battles

I bought 5 from shop + 3 from armory, no missions only crap. Spent 18 eur its two mounth premium...

Players
143 posts
10,726 battles

WG please made one type of containers in event , because that in confusing , I rarely win something from regular containers , why I should spend money on premium ones ? , made few avalible for all players , even drug dealers know if they want to sell you cocaine , they give you gram of cocaine , not gram of canabis ... and in that event I got tired of those containers , I went for bundle , I opened 14 bundles and no Genove yet , but 99% I will get her and Italian line ship mission ... I rather grind whole line from botton , now do US heavy cruiser line for second time (RB) , and I enjoyed crushing newbies at low tiers , literally if I play whole time at tiers 2-4 I would be unicum... 

• Funny 1

[CAPT]
Players
405 posts
11,594 battles

Based on opening over 20 containers (EU and NA servers),the percent chance of getting a cruiser mission is less than 5% - no thanks.

• Cool 1

[PWN3D]
Beta Tester
387 posts
15,854 battles
On 10/20/2019 at 3:54 PM, PhantomSailor said:

Genova is such a baaaad ship, holy crap!
No smoke, bad reload, bad maneuvering.... WORST premium ship to exist! 

You don't have the Albany

• Funny 1

Players
96 posts

Speaking about the Duca's. Have you guys @WG considered yet to add Exhaust Smoke to the these ships? Not as an extra but rather in the same slot as he Hydro? So captains can choose or decide what they playing, defensive or more offensive.

[CAPT]
Players
405 posts
11,594 battles
On 10/25/2019 at 3:44 PM, Peffers said:

You don't have the Albany

At least the Genova can participate in meaningful missions, there is NOTHING for ships (like the Albany), below tier V. A usual, if you don't have to spend money to use a ship WG isn't interested in it. Why do you think there are so many things one needs tier VIII and higher ships to participate in. 

When doubt, FOLLOW THE MONEY.:cap_look:

[CAPT]
Players
405 posts
11,594 battles

Having only SAP shells that can't start fires means the ship cannot really hurt BB's - a total fail!:cap_horn:

[-NFG-]
Beta Tester
39 posts
5,006 battles

What compensation is for buy bundle TX halloween camo + commander for 8k in halloween armoury section, if earlier I get only camo in the ship customization section for same doublons price without commander?

[IJN]
Players
38 posts
2,777 battles

Why the Irian on the screenshots from the store she appears with antennas but the actual Irian doesn't has a single one of them ?? 

Is this a model error or something ?

cats.thumb.jpg.f48d0ddcf511cc358eb7a9785e4be00c.jpg

The model also seems different on some other areas.

cats.thumb.jpg.96375fc6a24ad28f423dbbfe04a239be.jpg

Sign in to follow this