Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Gosport_1

German RNG appears worse than ever

4 comments in this topic

[SKC34]
Players
1 post
1,780 battles

I have lived with the horrible German RNG monster for three years (mostly on the NA server SweetChariot_2017), but the past 2 days appear to be worse than ever. Bismarck and FDG have simply gone wild.  I know Wargaming Hates Germans but I'm getting tired of this bias. Why doesn't Wargaming get it into their heads that brawling as a concept is almost unplayable (and has been for more than two years now).  I love the game and but i'm beginning to look for alternatives due to their historically inaccurate push for us to play paper ships from countries who didn't even have much of a navy.

• Cool 3

[CATS]
Players
21,661 posts
13,042 battles
31 minutes ago, Gosport_1 said:

I have lived with the horrible German RNG monster for three years (mostly on the NA server SweetChariot_2017), but the past 2 days appear to be worse than ever. Bismarck and FDG have simply gone wild.  I know Wargaming Hates Germans but I'm getting tired of this bias. Why doesn't Wargaming get it into their heads that brawling as a concept is almost unplayable (and has been for more than two years now).  I love the game and but i'm beginning to look for alternatives due to their historically inaccurate push for us to play paper ships from countries who didn't even have much of a navy.

If that is hate, then most german ships would be ridiculously OP if they loved them...

And no, the RNG did not change, especially not before the patch.

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
4,813 posts
1,457 battles

We do not hate any nation in the game. We even have some team members who absolutely love the German BBs (apart from me :D).

Some ships might simply not work out for you, but as you say, German BBs don't want to snipe at max range and rather want to get to short/mid range. If they would have pinpoint accurate main guns, they would be too strong.

We are constantly monitoring battle performance of the ships and if necessary, we will buff or nerf ships.

For this update, you can find the list of balancing-changes on the portal as usual, but the German BBs weren't changed.

• Angry 1

Players
1,486 posts
On 10/17/2019 at 12:03 PM, Gosport_1 said:

@Gosport_1

Recently I pulled Großer Kurfürst out of mothballs ( I had to rebuy it ) for an extended operational test with some friends, under RTS.

I can only say honestly, I found the 420 Rifles at 10km to 15km just as good as any other T9 TX BB 

It has not been an issue for me.

image.png.2ebab31bb40f7a89a1ed36b27f741e74.png

Sign in to follow this