You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SaltyLord

SANTA Spotted on Kremlin, Xmass is coming

8 comments in this topic

[XTREM]
Players
683 posts
11,741 battles

Santa wears red

Rudolf has a red nose

Now he's on Kremlin 

his true colours he shows

Santa is a commie

everyone finally knows

So be a good comrade

and maybe you'll get some coal

LENINS' BEARD! Comrade Santa has arrived to deliver presents to the proletariat! REJOICE COMRADES! COAL FOR EVERYONE :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 5

[SV]
Players
416 posts
9,180 battles

its in swedish but il translate the main verse !

We sat a christmas at "strandvägen" In our twelwe room mansion Lollo, me, the family and Noppe and his new Wi had given presents for several hundred thausands When it from the chimney sounded, and soon among the christam lights Stod a man red and fat With beard just as a bandit He said he's name was santa claus And "Have you been nice?" What have that to do with this? No, income should matter Then we got preents from his bag What bad taste Yes, he was not a little noughty I passed out and hit the floor When he said he been to Skarpnäck And done the same hing there

Santa is a communist To him we are equal Santa is a communist Poor as rich Santa is a communist You just want to scream Christmas is a class marking That santa always ruins So the truth is first as last That he's a communist!

this is only the first part enjoy !

[NED]
Players
4,385 posts
12,087 battles

Ok people. I know most of you don't believe in Santa anymore. But still a bit rude to focusfire that dude so hard! Look at those superstructures! The guy only tries to make a living.

[WOTN]
Quality Poster
2,248 posts
16,319 battles
2 hours ago, Miragetank90 said:

Santa wears red

Rudolf has a red nose

Now he's on Kremlin 

his true colours he shows

Santa is a commie

everyone finally knows

So be a good comrade

and maybe you'll get some coal

LENINS' BEARD! Comrade Santa has arrived to deliver presents to the proletariat! REJOICE COMRADES! COAL FOR EVERYONE :Smile_trollface:

I mean, an infinitely rich man just giving away free crap does sound a bit like the ideal society, da comrade?

• Funny 1