You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Migantium_Mashum

The Surrender Monkeys.

25 comments in this topic

Players
1,616 posts
10,818 battles

After two days of surrounded by appalling teams I have decided to create a new descriptive title for them:

I call them:

"The Surrender Monkeys" totally inept and usually all dead by 10 minutes...

Screenshot (718).png

Screenshot (719).png

Screenshot (720).png

Screenshot (721).png

Screenshot (722).png

Screenshot (724).png

Screenshot (725).png

Screenshot (726).png

Screenshot (727).png

Screenshot (728).png

Screenshot (729).png

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

Players
1,067 posts
16,570 battles

There are some teams that are just beyond help, sadly we all get those kind of teams. 

I had 4 defeats in a row today where I was the best player by a substantial margin but just couldn't carry that hard. You do wonder how on earth some teams can be so bad, having a few bad players I understand but how can a whole team be that hopeless...

• Cool 8

Players
5,009 posts
245 battles
1 minute ago, lovelacebeer said:

There are some teams that are just beyond help, sadly we all get those kind of teams. 

I had 4 defeats in a row today where I was the best player by a substantial margin but just couldn't carry that hard. You do wonder how on earth some teams can be so bad, having a few bad players I understand but how can a whole team be that hopeless...

I had the opposite 6 wins in a row and one of my wins i only did 11k damage in my jean bart.

schearnhorst on our team was a bit special kept thinking i was talking about him.

amazes me how people fail to notice things.

probs put a grenade in their mouths and they still wouldnt notice lmao.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Players
1,067 posts
16,570 battles
3 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

amazes me how people fail to notice things.

probs put a grenade in their mouths and they still wouldnt notice lmao.

It can be quite worrying, sometimes it works to my advantage such as when I'm playing a Japanese DD and the enemy CV keeps me permanently spotted but his BBs refuse to consider that my torps might be heading for them. Down side is those kind of 'special' teammates also often wind up on my team. 

• Cool 1

Players
3,130 posts
9,068 battles

Thing is...It's not even fun being on the Enemy team as you know just how they feel. But these games are becoming a lot more frequent. More than ever.

The kicker is that it's not a case of your team being individually better or even playing better, but the enemy being extremely bad. That's worrying.

• Cool 7

Players
5,311 posts
10,284 battles
1 minute ago, Redcap375 said:

Thing is...It's not even fun being on the Enemy team as you know just how they feel. But these games are becoming a lot more frequent. More than ever.

Is there any solid data consisting of the average length of random matches?

[PGT2P]
Players
5 posts
3,311 battles

Sailed in to a cap with my Fiji today and was one shot killed without doing any damage whatsoever - wasn't close to getting the cap either... I think the game lasted less than two minutes for me.  Probably could have played that game a bit better.

Players
1,616 posts
10,818 battles

Another group of them.. by 14 minutes there is just myself and the CV left...considering that at 8 minutes we had lost but 1 ship to the enemies 3... by 10 minutes i had nailed the enemy CV and Yugumo...

You couldn't write this...

Well I think 1 more random game and I am having a few days off this game...

Screenshot (730).png

Screenshot (731).png

Screenshot (732).png

• Angry 1

Players
3,130 posts
9,068 battles
2 minutes ago, NothingButTheRain said:

Not as far as I know, so I really should have added "own opinion" to be honest.

But I have no axe to grind or personal agenda, just my own observations that's all at present. If you would have asked me say 3 years ago, I would have given a different answer.

• Cool 1

Players
1,616 posts
10,818 battles
16 minutes ago, Redcap375 said:

The kicker is that it's not a case of your team being individually better or even playing better, but the enemy being extremely bad. That's worring.

You ain't kidding... and given what I have been through these last two days... not a single win in 11 games...

Players
5,009 posts
245 battles
21 minutes ago, NothingButTheRain said:

Wasnt it 8mins or something? Or 10mins can’t remember.

even though i won all my matches the enemy teams were bloody god awful. On one of my jean bart games our vasqulin suicides into a against a hipper who decides to broadside three bb’s (i dev strike him lol). Our colorado almost suicides. And then the enemy alcase suicides while the bismark and scharenhorst fap in the corner only too come in one by one.

on the other side enemy iowa decides to bow tank while their cruisers suicide into c.

other game enemy jean bart hides behind island their minsk has to try and cap, and there kaga uselessly trys to torp the a side cap point. Neptune kept broadsiding and iowa was playing border fart adventures and then sodded off to the next map.

both teams had a bb adv (at least 2 both top tiers) to push with and just camped instead, not too mention soo many of these players like getting crossfired.

these werent my teammates just the enemy because thats how bad they were.

[S-O-M]
Players
351 posts

No sorry mate it has to be you, that’s the usual helpful and WRONG response I normally get, the question is how many more posts like this will force WG to take their heads outta their arses and do something about it, until the next very similar post, probably in the next five mins !!!.

Players
5,009 posts
245 battles
4 minutes ago, MadBadDave said:

No sorry mate it has to be you, that’s the usual helpful and WRONG response I normally get, the question is how many more posts like this will force WG to take their heads outta their arses and do something about it, until the next very similar post, probably in the next five mins !!!.

Looking at world of tanks, probs never.

they are introducing new double barrelled tanks (russian of course) that have the ability to make your tank go faster if you fire back wards.

yes i am not making that up either. Go karts and trash british lights being some other very questionable design choices.

not too mention funnies like kitakaze with 4 billion torpedos or ntc.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Beta Tester
851 posts
13,795 battles
1 hour ago, lovelacebeer said:

how can a whole team be that hopeless...

Ask WG MM developers how they manage to create such brilliant coding that distinguishes between good or bad and pits them against each other, maybe we had the desired skill based MM for quite some time now?

• Cool 2

[BBMM]
Players
4,597 posts
5,537 battles
1 hour ago, Redcap375 said:

Mark my words, It will get even worse. 

It hardly can. I have gotten several < 5 minute matches this weekend. :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 2

Players
1,260 posts
8,457 battles
1 hour ago, BLUB__BLUB said:

It hardly can. I have gotten several < 5 minute matches this weekend. :Smile_hiding:

Me too/ Also had at least 2 games where a teammate admitted to not giving a sheet about winning. Both suicided, hopefully not for the event since it's over :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 2

Players
2,788 posts
13,027 battles
5 hours ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

After two days of surrounded by appalling teams I have decided to create a new descriptive title for them

Find yourself 1 or 2 buddies to div up with. It's about the only way to carry and win games... and EVEN then it's hard work.

• Cool 4

Players
2,543 posts
4 hours ago, Birkebein said:

Sailed in to a cap with my Fiji today and was one shot killed without doing any damage whatsoever - wasn't close to getting the cap either... I think the game lasted less than two minutes for me.  Probably could have played that game a bit better.

Happens to us all dude

[SCRUB]
Players
3,628 posts
9,723 battles

This may sound harsh.... but in my eyes WG has proven many times that quantity is way more important to them than quality (applies to various aspects of the game).

• Cool 6

[THESO]
Players
847 posts
6,963 battles
10 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

Most of my recent matches were decided on 4th, 5th minute and ended on 7th, 8th...

• Cool 2

[LEEUW]
Players
1,551 posts
9,699 battles
3 minutes ago, Kenjiro_ said:

Most of my recent matches were decided on 4th, 5th minute and ended on 7th, 8th...

... Or even better: I spawn at A. I go to A. Rest of the team: "Hey, that guy is going to A. Let's all follow him!" 

Not even 1 minute in and the team gave up 75% map control and two caps for the enemies for free. 

GG. 

Reminds me of this:

3dctp3.jpg.313c2338390b39712bb31f00e49af111.jpg

Edited by GarrusBrutus
  • Funny 7
  • Angry 1

[WASP_]
Players
385 posts
10 hours ago, Redcap375 said:

The kicker is that it's not a case of your team being individually better or even playing better, but the enemy being extremely bad. That's worrying.

It might just be confirmation bias on my part. However do you sometimes notice that RNG is woeful for you and your team while on the receiving end of a stomp? 

[THESO]
[THESO]
2,664 posts
8,371 battles

Be constructive

• When posting, please make sure you do so with good intentions. Refrain from posting when you don't have anything positive or constructive to say on the topic.
  • Your post should contribute to the discussion or the solution of the issue being discussed.
  • If the only purpose of your post is to be negative, it is not worth posting.

3. Don’t resort to personal attacks, abuse or harassment:

Avoid:

• Insults

Locked!

• Cool 1
  • Angry 1