You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

13 comments in this topic

Players
2,541 posts

Sort of just came to me now in an explosive brain fart

Now we all know my stats, both here and In WoT's are a eye searing, gleaming bright shining example of what Stats should NOT look like

But I am given to believing that my stats are shyte, simply because .......

I have too many ships

Ha ha, wasn't expecting that now was you eh?

The reasoning behind this explosive moment, is the fact that I opened an alt account, mainly for WoT's (for reasons, and re roll isn't one of them) so naturally said alt acc applies to WoW's too and where as my regular account which is now several years old is abysmally shocking, my new shiny account is currently standing at a dizzying (well for me anyways) 55%.

Whatever those figures mean, I like to think they are positive.

Ofc, I am the very last person in this game who really needs to talk about stats.

• Cool 4

[SPUDS]
Beta Tester
4,574 posts
16,861 battles

you obviously get better stats on a reroll account because (in theory) got much better at the game then you were several years ago.

however that doesnt seem to apply to most players you meet in randoms

Players
612 posts
2,089 battles

The idea you have 'too many ships' isn't a delusion, if you enjoy playing them all you can't be perfect in them all ( and they won't all be good ships anyway) just as somebody with a competitive spirit isn't good at all sports.

There is an element of devilment in playing any ships in WoWs, either national loyalty,  class loyalty, tier loyalty, or 'you want it all' loyalty. Stats are influenced directly by this, and the  age old forum advice of 'go steadily up the tiers' and 'learn the game' are still true, but WG always try to wrench players away from that.

• Cool 1

Players
5,000 posts
245 battles

You just need to find the ships that you play well with and i guess get better at.

if you can reach 55% on a reroll (never liked the term in general) then your fully capable of doing well.

just dont be the seatlle who decided suiciding in front my jean bart would be a gud idea lol :Smile_trollface:

Players
1,252 posts
8,451 battles

I'm almost 10 points up in all my reroll accounts but with less ships and nations so maybe that also counts for something. But mostly I agree with wut others said without reading em as I trust fully the community and dis forum :Smile_honoring:

• Funny 1

Players
2,541 posts
5 hours ago, CptBarney said:

You just need to find the ships that you play well with and i guess get better at.

if you can reach 55% on a reroll (never liked the term in general) then your fully capable of doing well.

just dont be the seatlle who decided suiciding in front my jean bart would be a gud idea lol :Smile_trollface:

Don't think I have tried that, sounds like fun though, lol

• Funny 1