Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Jethro_Grey

pls help, i am almost broke!

11 comments in this topic

[CAIN]
Players
3,677 posts
14,454 battles

I just rebought the Henri IV (one of the three lines i did reset for the RB) and now i'm down to 33mil credits. Practically broke. :Smile_ohmy:

Granted, i bought 2-3 of each capatin from the armory for 4mil per captain, and grinded all other lines to TIX, but still. I shouldn't be broke! i do not deserve being broke!!!

I guess the resource sink called Research Bureau is working as intended. Damn you WeeGee, for accomplishing what you aimed for...for once! (unlike CV REEEwork,...) :Smile_hiding:

*edit*

^^

Disclaimer: i could use my 1859 Zulu signals, 645 Wyvern (and a total of 1100 special signals with credits bonus), 272 Gamescom black camos, 1230 vbarious other camos with credit bonuses.

But i'm too lazy to grind that $hit. ^^

• Funny 14
  • Bad 1

[DAVY]
Players
2,202 posts
11,550 battles

i'll rent out my missouri to you for a small 10% royalty from each battle :cap_cool:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

Beta Tester
1,040 posts
2,902 battles

I am also at 33mil, but that's because I went down to 4mil after I bought my midway, and panic bought the enterprise to keep making credits.... 

I'm a carrier main and T10 Carriers cost just under 40mil apiece to properly spec. 

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
Players
3,628 posts
9,719 battles

Friday (EuroJackpot). If I win I am sending you some doubloons.

• Cool 1

Players
5,305 posts
10,278 battles
2 hours ago, Jethro_Grey said:

I just rebought the Henri IV (one of the three lines i did reset for the RB) and now i'm down to 33mil credits. Practically broke. :Smile_ohmy:

Granted, i bought 2-3 of each capatin from the armory for 4mil per captain, and grinded all other lines to TIX, but still. I shouldn't be broke! i do not deserve being broke!!!

I guess the resource sink called Research Bureau is working as intended. Damn you WeeGee, for accomplishing what you aimed for...for once! (unlike CV REEEwork,...) :Smile_hiding:

But YOU fellow forumites can help to make me filthy rich again!

Consider this the start of a 'go fund me' / crowd funding campaign, with the declared goal of making me really filthy filthy rich again!

Pls send millions of Doubloons so i can convert them to credits. Thank you! I know you gonna understand. :cap_cool:

^^

Disclaimer: i could use my 1859 Zulu signals, 645 Wyvern (and a total of 1100 special signals with credits bonus), 272 Gamescom black camos, 1230 vbarious other camos with credit bonuses.

But i'm too lazy to grind that $hit. ^^

Before the anniversary thingy I had over 240m credits. Now I have 5m credits :Smile_trollface:

And I still haven't even spend half my FXP stash :Smile_trollface:

Yes I understand :Smile-_tongue:

• Cool 1

[1DSF]
Moderator, In AlfaTesters
3,253 posts
7,840 battles

closed.This is not a Constructiv Thread. Begging is not allowed BTW.Cheers

• Funny 6