You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
willkham

Where can I see the Karma in-game ?

7 comments in this topic

Players
8 posts
437 battles

I'm pretty curious of my Karma number but after plenty of research I can't find it, where can I see it ?

I heard it's in the service record but the only thing I can see is that... (yes i'm french).

karma.png

Players
1,065 posts
16,570 battles

If you click on your name in the top left corner it will create a little drop down box in there it will have a number above your player name that is your karma, should look like this:

karma1.PNG

• Cool 2

Players
1,065 posts
16,570 battles

Happy to help and for such a new player that's good going. 

Dont obsessed about karma too much, just play to the best of your abilities and be polite and it will slowly tick up. You will occasionally get reported for killing people who resent being killed but like I said just play to the best of your abilities and you will be fine. 

Happy sailing 

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
2,773 posts
3,076 battles

Battleships who push hard and tank well, can gather enough karma to one day be reborn as destroyers. If they end up with a negative karma, they are reborn as carriers instead, and sent back to torment their erstwhile brethren.

Cruisers are exempt from the karmic wheel, on account of them being such good sports about their lot in life.

There is an on-going debate on whether this applies to the Smolensk, as well.

• Funny 2

Players
612 posts
2,089 battles
4 hours ago, willkham said:

I'm pretty curious of my Karma number but after plenty of research I can't find it, where can I see it ?

Don't worry too much about Karma, it's a function in the game that represents players sucking up to unicums, or clan and divisions players slapping each other on their backs. But for most players it's something that is given in exceptional circumstances, but taken away far more easily in mundane circumstances.

• Cool 1